UPSC CSE IAS Prelims Current Affairs with Practice MCQ
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019 Study
Important Study Notes for UPSC and State PSC Exams from September 2018 to February 2019 with Practice MCQ.
Latest Govt Schemes/Reports/Policy/Act/Amendments/issues
UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims General Studies Paper-I, 2019 comprehensive study material with dedicated focus on syllabus prescribed by the UPSC for Preliminary and Main examinations. There are three main attributes of this edition viz. excellent quality, updated data and Practice questions based on structured analysis and emerging trends. Content development by the best in class authors, experienced subject experts for the aspirants
1. We covered Current Affairs with Static portion and related MCQ in this Book.
2. More than 500 important topics for prelims 2019.
3. A reliable recipe for success
4. Major transformational changes and innovative administrative reforms and policy decision-making
5. Important summits, events, facts and figures with analysis and global as well as regional implications
6. Standard questions with matching techniques based on the emerging trends.
- Art and Culture-Rajasthan
- Current Affairs-India
- Current Affairs-Rajasthan
- Daily Current Affairs
- Daily MCQ
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Geography of India
- Geography of Rajasthan
- History of India
- History of Rajasthan
- IAS Prelims 2019
- Latest Govt Scheme
- Polity of Rajasthan
- RAS Mains
- RAS Mains Test Series
- RAS Prelims
- Science and Technology
- Test Series