NITI Aayog releases Strategy for New India @ 75
- NITI Aayog has tried to bring innovation, technology, enterprise and efficient management as the core of policy formulation and implementation.
- It contains four sections: Drivers, Infrastructure, Inclusion and Governance:
- Drivers: Focus here is on the engines of economic performance such as growth and employment, doubling of farmers’ incomes and promotion of sunrise sectors like fintech.
- Infrastructure: It deals with the physical foundations of growth which are crucial for Indian economic growth.
- Inclusion: It deals with the urgent task of investing in the development of the Human resource of the country. The three themes in this section consider three dimensions such as health, education, and mainstreaming of traditionally marginalized sections of the population.
- Governance: It talks about how the governance structures can be streamlined and processes optimized to achieve better developmental outcomes.