RAS Mains Exam Important Practice Question
RAS/RTS MAINS EXAM PRACTICE QUESTIONS
- Mesabi range
- Green Bond
- Plastic currency
- List of monetary tools to combat inflation
- Llanos forest
- Who is the founder of Young India
- Who proposed three tier model for Panchayati Raj
- Chenab bridge
- Discuss about various power related schemes govern by Rajasthan government.
- Resurgent Rajasthan
- What do you understand by sister state agreement
- Vexation litigation prevention bill, 2015
- What do you understand by cloning? What are its uses
- What is the significance of Mangalyan over Indian economy
- Write a short note on Rhine river Which tribe of Rajasthan state was the original inhabitant of the Indus Valley civilization and what are their characteristics
- Discuss the role of inland waterways in exports from India.
- What is the difference between the presidential election and prime ministerial elections
- What are the various works performed by human blood? What are the essential nutrients that should be in human blood
- What do you understand by the term pollution remediation and how it is related to white biotechnology? Discuss the various tasks performed in field of white biotechnology by Anand Mohan Chakrabarty.
- How el-Niño is related to Humboldt Current? Discuss the significance of southern oscillations on el-Niño. How el-Niño related to Indian monsoon?
- What are the provisions for Juvenile justice in India? What is the amendment made in the Juvenile justice bill after Nirbhaya Case?
- Discuss the role of Mohammad Ali Jinnah in Indian Freedom Struggle and partition of India.
- Role of Rajasthani leaders in Indian freedom struggle.
- What are the Salient features of inclusive growth?
- What are the main function of the United Nations Economic and social council?
- Write short notes on Industrial Corridors of india
- How the food processing unit will be helpful to uplift the socio-economic States of poor farmers?
- What is the Poverty alleviation Programmes of India?
- What is Targeted Inflation and effect of it?
- What do you understand by Performance appraisal?
- Catch ball Method or Catch ball Process
35. Zero Base Budgets
36. Write the limitations of Auditing
37. What is GI TAG? List of GI Tag in Rajasthan
38. Differentiate between line item budget and performance budget
39. Discuss the challenges at Gram Sabha level in context of Social Auditing.
40. Biofuel Policy of Rajasthan
41. What do you understand by Gender Budgeting?
42. What is meant by Integrity?
43. Objectives of New Public Management (NPM)
44. Nolan Committee
45. Hawthorne Experiment
46. Two functions of Divisional Commissioner
47. What do you understand by the Legislative control over administration?
48. Police Commissionerate System
49. Functions of the State Finance Commission
50. District Government
51. Clarify the meaning of Legitimacy?
52. What is Social Intelligence?
53. What do you understand by Modesty Trait?
54. Main styles of Learning
55. What is Stress?
56. Explain Proactive Inhibition
57. Legal status of person
58. What do you mean by Ownership?
59. What is the ‘POCSO Act’?
60. What are the Vishakha Guidelines?
61. What do you understand by Sayar?
62. State the main attributes of New Public Administration.
63. Clarify the importance of ‘Unity of Command’
64. Clarify the difference between Development Administration and Administrative Development.
65. Mention the basic values of Civil Servants.
66. Differentiate in Power and Authority
67. Explain the requirements of Delegation
68. ‘What is Cognitive Intelligence?’ Express the thoughts of Piaget in this reference
69. Analyse the main causes of forgetting.
70. What do you understand by Motivation? Which measures can be taken for motivating the civil servants?
71. What is ‘Antibiotic Resistence’? Write main reason behind it.’
73. Internet of things.
74. What is ‘Nutrino’?
75. Write any 4 functions of Liver.
77. What do you understand by Nuclear Triad? Name the countries with
Nuclear triad capacity.
78. Satyendra Nath Bose
79. Name any 4 Radar System developments by DRDO?
80. What do you understand by Tyndall effect?
81. Smiling Budha
82. Differentiate between saturated solution and supersaturated solution.
83. What is Activation Energy? How Positive and Negative catalyst affect it?
84. Graphite & Diamond both are allotropes of carbon but different. How?
85. Name any 2 disinfectants in process of Water Purification.
86. Write the measures to save metals from corrosion.
87. What do you understand by ‘Big Data’? Write any 2 challenges related to its use.
88. What is ‘Graphene’? Write its applications
89. Explain the main difference between saturated and unsaturated fat with example.
90. Differentiate between Ballistic Missile and Cruise missile. Give example of each
Developed by India
91. In context of Nano technology explains the Top-Down and Bottom up approach.
92. Describe Nano Mission of India.
93. Differentiate between Mixture and Compound.
94. In context of Socio-economic Development, discuss National Digital Communication Policy-2018.
95. What is ‘Bharat Net Project’? Write down its main objectives.
96. What do you understand by Surface Tension? Name any two factors affecting it.
97. What is Erythroblastosis Fetalis? Write reason behind it and its treatment.
98. What is reverse osmosis? Its importance in water purification
99. What do you understand by ‘Enzyme’? Write its main attributes.
100. What is ‘Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojna’? Write its main attributes.
101. Define Nuclear Fission. Explain controlled nuclear chain reaction in detail.
102. Stating the contribution of Dr. Homi Jahangir Bhabha in development of
India’s atomic energy, explain all three stages of India’s atomic power programme.
103. What do you understand by pH level? Write applications of pH level.
104. What are the soaps? Write down fatty acids found in it and explain its cleansing action.
105. How soaps are different from detergents.
106. What do you understand by malnutrition? Describe the essential nutrient element for human Body.
107. Describe disease or defects related to human eye.
108. What do you understand by clone? Discuss the ethical and unethical aspects regarding donning.
109. Write main organs of human respiratory system. Explain the role of pulmonary artery and Pulmonary vein & human respiration process.
110. Who is considered the father of Sociology?
111. When and from where is considered to be the start of sociology in India?
112. Write the definition of sociology given by Radhakamal Mukherjee?
113. Types of Garasia Marriage
114. State the features of caste given by Ketkar?
115. Pishach Vivah (Demon Marriage)
116. Who is the author of the book ‘Social change in Modern India’?
117. Human Development Index
118. Which society did Srinivas study before giving the theory of Sanskritization?
119. Continuous and Sustainable Development
120. Fossil Fuels
121. World Hunger Index
122. Financial Inclusion
123. Green Accounting
124. High Powered Money
125. Green Subsidy
127. What do you understand by the Politicization of Caste and Castesization of Politics?
128. Clarify the difference between Caste and Class.
129. Write the features of Social Values given by Radhakamal Mukherjee?
130. Write a comment on the sociologist M.N. Srinivas.
131. State the measures to remove communalism.
132. Comment on the recommendations of the Wadhwa Commission on the Public Distribution System.
133. What is the logical basis of the Mid Day Meal Scheme?
134. What is the difference between ‘Gross National Product’ and ‘Net National Product’?
135. What is meant by ‘Quality of Life’?
136. Brown Field Investment
137. Clarity ‘Inclusive Development’ and ‘Financial Inclusion’.
138. Explain Mixed Cropping and Intensive Cropping.
139. What do you understand by Minimum Support Price (MSP) ? In what way is it different from procurement Price?
140. Explain sustainable Agriculture.
141. What do you understand by Universal Basic Income (UBI) ? Does India need this? Analyse.
142. What do you understand by International Solar Alliance? How can India benefit the world by this?
143. What do you understand by NPA? State the measures of its solution?
144. Expose the arguments in favour and against the Special Economic Zones.
145. Write your comment on this thought that economic planning can increase the rate of Capital formation with much more fast speed, which can be obtained in the personal Savings and investment system.
146. Ganeshwar Culture
147. Temples of Kiradu
148. Panch peer
149. Tyaga system in Rajasthan History
153. Dursa Arha
154. Bhagat Movement
155. Gentleman’s Agreement
156. Ilbert Bill Controversy
158. What is orientalism?
160. Punnapra-Vayalar uprising
161. Rani Gaidinliu
162. Cripps Mission
163. Stone Age sites in Rajasthan
164. What is Mand singing?
165. Bundi style of Painting
166. Main dance style of Garasia tribes
167.1857 Revolt in Rajasthan
168. Handicrafts of Rajasthan
169. Ashoka’s Dhamma
170. Market reforms by Allauddin Khilji
171. Describes the dancing style of classical and kathak dance
172. Young Bengal movement
173. Individual Satyagrah
174. Paris Peace conference
175. Folk music of Rajasthan
176. Land Revenue policy of Britishers in India
177. Why did the Industrial Revolution starts in Britain?
178. What are the causes and effects of First World War?
179. NEOM ProjectTags: 2015, a constitutional or statutory body, Acute and Chronic diseases, Ajit Doval, Antibiotic Resistence, Barak-8, basic values of Civil Servants, Biofuel Policy of Rajasthan, Carbon credit, Catch ball Method or Catch ball Process, causes of forgetting, Chenab bridge, Clarify the meaning of Legitimacy, cloning, Cognitive Intelligence, Collegium system, Compare the river system of Northern India and Peninsular India, demography of Rajasthan, Development Administration and Administrative Development, District Government, el-Niño is related to Humboldt Current, el-Niño related to Indian monsoon, features of inclusive growth, financial inclusion in the country, forgetting in humans, founder of Young India, function of rectifier, functions of Divisional Commissioner, functions of Liver, Garasia living in Rajasthan, Gender Budgeting, generalists and specialists in the Indian Administration, Geography of Rajasthan, Geological Time table, Gorge, Gram Sabha level in context of Social Auditing, Green Bond, Hawthorne Experiment, history of rajasthan, human blood, India’s Nano Mission, Industrial Corridors of India, Integrity, Internet of things, Is Election Commission of India, Jallianwala Bagh of Rajasthan, Juvenile justice in India, Kaila Devi temple located in Rajasthan, Legal status of person, Legislative control over administration, Li-fi, limitations of Auditing, line item budget and performance budget, List of GI Tag in Rajasthan, Llanos forest, Maharana Pratap Award, Main styles of Learning, major metallic minerals found in Rajasthan, Mesabi range, models for Panchayati Raj, Modesty Trait, Mohammad Ali Jinnah in Indian Freedom Struggle and partition of India, monetary tools to combat inflation, motivating the civil servants, NABARD, Near field communication, New Public Administration, New Public Management, Nolan Committee, non-conventional sources of energy in Rajasthan, Nuclear Triad, origin of monsoon, orogeny of the Himalaya, Ownership, Performance appraisal, Petroleum basin in Rajasthan, Phenomenon of Monsoon, Plastic currency, Police Commissionerate System, Polity of Rajasthan, Pollution remediation, poverty alleviation in India, Poverty alleviation Programmes of India, Power and Authority, Pratyusha, Presidential election and prime ministerial elections, Proactive Inhibition, Rajasthan art and culture, rajasthan public service commission, RAS Free test series, RAS Mains Exam 200+ Practice Questions, RAS Mains Exam General Studies Paper-I, RAS Mains Exam Important Questions, RAS Mains Exam Mock Test Paper, RAS Mains Exam Parishkar coaching test, ras mains exam solved paper, ras mains exam test series, RAS Mains Study Material in English, RAS Mains Study Notes in English, RAS Practice model test paper, Resurgent Rajasthan, Rhine River, Robert Fulton, role of inland waterways in exports from India, Role of Rajasthani leaders in Indian freedom struggle, rpsc, RPSC Mains Mock questions, Satyendra Nath, Sayar, schemes govern by Rajasthan government, seismic waves, settlement of Bhil tribe in India, Sh. Rajat Chauhan, sheep in the state of Rajasthan, significance of Mangalyan over Indian Economy, sister state agreement, Social Intelligence, State Finance Commission, Targeted Inflation and effect of it, tribe of Rajasthan state, United Nations Economic and social council, Unity of Command, Utkarsh coaching test series, Vexation litigation prevention bill, Vishakha Guidelines, What is 'Nutrino, What is Stress, What is the 'POCSO Act, white biotechnology, Zero Base Budgets