MYUPSC.COM is dedicated to preparation of UPSC Civil Services and State PSC Prelims and Mains Examination 2020. we are providing here the best quality study material and Test Series for UPSC IAS Prelims and Mains Exam 2020. you can get India yearbook 2020 and State wise Current Affairs and General Knowledge Yearbook 2020. The site intends to provide free study notes, knowledge or information related to IAS/PSC exams that can help to crack these Examinations. The Study Portal has also published its Ebooks/ PDF on various aspects & dimensions of General Studies of World, India and all the Indian states. The vision of the Study Portal is to consolidate all the relevant information related to India, Indian States regarding its History, Geography, Polity, Art-Culture, Heritage, Economy, Environment & Biodiversity and Current Affairs etc. Medieval Indian History Question
Important solved MCQ for UPSC, State PSC and Other competitive exams. Objective GK & GS Multiple Choice Questions and Answer. These are fact based quizzes written for aspirants of UPSC, IAS, PSC, SSC, SSC-CGL and State SSC exams, IBPS, Banking, Railways, CLAT, State PCS etc. exams. PDF compilation of these questions can be downloaded from MYUPSC.COM. Medieval Indian History Question
There is a substantial overlap expected in the static and dynamic UPSC questions asked in the IAS examination, as has been seen in the recent trends. MYUPSC.COM also links, relates and explains the static and dynamic portions of the syllabus that is, connecting the current affairs with the basic concepts for their best comprehension for better grasp and command on the knowledge for the aspirants. Medieval Indian History Question
Medieval Indian History MCQ Part-5
81. Who inscribed the name of Khalifa of Baghdad on his coins?
82.Kalhana’s Rajatrangini is written in which language?
83.Which of the following is an extremely valuable source for the history of the reign of Sultan Muhammad Bin Tughluq and Sultan Firuz Shah, in the form of letters and official documents?
84.Which of the following is a political pamphlet written by Firuz Shah Tughluk to win the sympathy and cooperation of his co-religionists?
85. Which of the following was a contemporary of the Sayyid Sultans of Delhi?
(C) Khwaja Abd Malik Isami
(D) Yahya Bin Ahmed Bin Abdullah Sirhindi
86. Tazkirat-ul-Muluk is about which dynasty?
(B) Sultans of Golconda
(C) the Khalji
(D) Adilshah Sultans of Bijapur
87. Abul Fazl, the author if Akbarnama, started his time in the Mughal empire as?
(B) A Mansabdar
(C) A Courtier
(D) A Foot Soldier
88.Which of the following is a very important source for the history of the Saiyid and Lodi Sultans?
89.Which of the following is not another name for Jahangir’s autobiographical account Tuzuk-i-Jahangiri?
90.Who wrote the Shahjan-Nama that covers Shah Jahan’s entire reign?
(A) Inayat Khan
(B) Muhammad Sadiq Khan
(C) Abul Hamid Lahori
(D) Muhammad Waris
91. Which of the following is the modern site of ancient Hindu Kingdom of Kapisa?
92.The queen Rani Bai is associated with which of these kingdoms during early medieval India?
93.The Battle of Bahraich (1033) that resulted into complete annihilation of the Ghaznavid army thus leading a pause in the Muslim conquests in India was won by which of the following kings?
94.Who was the first Turk to invade India?
(C) Mahmud of Ghanzni
(D) Ismail Khan
95. Which of the following places were attacked and plundered by Mahmud Ghaznavid during his 17 raid on India?
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
(A) Only 1 & 2
(B) Only 1, 2 & 3
(C) Only 1 & 3
(D) 1, 2, 3 & 4
96. Which of the following were not included in the ethnic composition of the armies Mahmud of Ghazni?
97. Most of the soldiers called “Pulwana” in Mahmud’s army were Hindus. The work of Pulwana was to __?
(A) Assist the infantry in war-fields
(B) Maintain supplies during War
(C) Elephant Drivers
(D) Cavalry Soldiers
98. Which of the following was not a regional Hindu Kingdom in power at the time of attacks of Mohammad Ghori on India?
(A) Tomars of Delhi
(B) Gahadavalas of Kannauj
(C) Solankis of Gujarat
(D) Karkotas Empire of Kashmir
99. Which of the following was the key objective of invasion of Mohammad Ghori on India?
(A) Loot and Plunder wealth of India
(B) To expand the Ghurid Empire
(C) To spread Islam by Sword
(D) To punish Rajputs who attacked his dominions
100. In his initial attacks on India from northern frontiers, Mohammad Ghori chose which of the following passes?
(A) Khyber Pass
(B) Gomal Pass
(C) Hajira Pass
(D) Bolan Pass