67th BPSC Economics Preparation: Bihar PSC Economics Strategy and Study Material Free PDF. 67th BPSC Economics Preparation Tips and Strategy: If one is preparing for the 67th BPSC exam then economics is an unavoidable part of the preparation both in prelims as well as in the mains. Also, topics from economics and related current developments are asked frequently in the personality test. Given the importance, the subject has in various stages of the 67th BPSC/CDPO exam, it is imminent to give extra importance to this subject. In this article, we will discuss the best way to approach Economics for 67th BPSC/CDPO Examination.
In all stages of the 67th BPSC/CDPO Exam, economics constitutes a fundamental part of the preparation of a BPSC examination. In the preliminary examination, the number of questions asked in this regard is considerably high, and clearing prelims is difficult without a proper understanding of this subject.
You can also download well-curated BPSC economics notes from the direct link.
BPSC Economics Syllabus 2021
Economics is a part of both the BPSC prelims and the BPSC Mains exam. You must check the BPSC economics syllabus for both Prelims & mains. You can also download the latest BPSC Syllabus for your reference.
BPSC Economics Syllabus for Prelims
The BPSC Eco syllabus includes both microeconomics and macroeconomics. Other topics under the BPSC Economy syllabus include Banking and Finance, International Economics and more.
BPSC Economics syllabus in Hindi
बीपीएससी इको पाठ्यक्रम में सूक्ष्मअर्थशास्त्र और मैक्रोइकॉनॉमिक्स दोनों शामिल हैं। बीपीएससी अर्थव्यवस्था पाठ्यक्रम के तहत अन्य विषयों में बैंकिंग और वित्त, अंतर्राष्ट्रीय अर्थशास्त्र और बहुत कुछ शामिल हैं।
BPSC Economics Questions
Number of questions Asked every year from Indian Economy:
|Exam||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|66th BPSC||13||Easy to Moderate|
BPSC Economics Preparation Strategy
The study of economics is essential to strategize, the best way to organise the preparation is to divide the economics study into two steps:
- Conceptual understanding of the topics such as GDP, repo rate, reverse repo rates, CRR SLR, inflation, deflation, growth, development, inclusive growth, financial integration and human development can be covered by reading the NCERTs. It is also important to be familiar with this concept because of late BPSC papers that have asked questions about it.
- The aspirant is required in studying magazines, etc. Conceptual understanding. For example, when the news media discusses how RBI reduces its repository rate, an aspirant needs to brainstorm its economic impact. That would lead to higher lending and investment.
- Read many times the BPSC 2021 Economics Program to know accurately what your materials need to learn.
Check BPSC Mock Test for the Prelims Exam:
- Test yourself, don’t just read. Following the reading, see if you can answer all questions at the end of the chapter. Check your learning results.
- Make sure you only prepare to break the BPSC examination to not master a subject. Therefore, read the relevant articles.
- Determine a certain time each day and ensure that you adhere to it.
- Prepare keywords/points on flashcards and relate them pragmatically to a current problem.
- Review the documents of at least 5 years in the preceding year to help you familiarise yourself with the type of question asked.
Some other Preparation Tips
- After gaining concept clarity in economics, an aspirant must keep himself up to date by reading newspapers and magazines on a regular basis.
- It is advised to synchronise and go hand in hand with the preparation of prelims and hands.
- Practice tests to avoid stupid mistakes are very important.
- The annual budget and the economic survey are important because direct questions have been asked from these documents.
Hard work can’t be substituted. Only rigorous practice can master concepts and topics.
Best Books for BPSC Economics
Some of the best sources for economics for BPSC is mentioned below:
- NCERT Class 10 understanding economic development
- NCERT Class 11 Indian economic development
- NCERT Class 12 macroeconomics
- Annual Economic survey
- Annual financial budget
- One any one standard newspaper
- India yearbook
- Sanjiv Verma Indian economy
- Arthapedia for any definitional concept