Part of: GS Mains II – Government policies and interventions for development
- In a major turning point in the history of Andhra Pradesh, Governor gave his assent to the A.P. Decentralisation and Inclusive Development of All Regions and A.P. Capital Region Development Authority Repeal Bills 2020.
- The clearance of the decentralisation Bill facilitates the development of Amaravati, Kurnool and Visakhapatnam as the Legislative, Judicial and Executive Capitals respectively.
Do you know?
- The repeal of the Capital Region Development Authority Act (CRDA) paves the way for the formation of the Amaravati Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
- The government is free now to give the ‘three capitals’ proposal a tangible shape
- Join our Official Telegram Channel HERE for Motivation and Fast Updates
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Motivational and New analysis videos