Best NCERT & Standard Textbooks for IAS Prelims & Mains Exam 2021 GS Paper-3: List of NCERT Books Needed for UPSC Preparation. UPSC CSE Books for Prelims and Mains Exam are available on this page in the PDF formats for easy download. The provided list of best books for UPSC IAS exam preparation will help you a lot to score maximum marks in the Civil Services Examination.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Civil Services Exams for the candidates who are passionate to serve India. UPSC IAS/IPS/IFS Exam is a highly respectable exam in the country and also one of the hardest exams.
UPSC IAS Exam is divided into two parts, Prelims, and Mains. In 2021, UPSC Indian Administrative Service Prelims is going to be held on June 27, 2021. For more important dates of upcoming UPSC civil services examination, bookmark our site and get updates on that.
To score better marks in both prelims and mains exams, aspirants have to start their IAS Exam preparation as soon as possible after declaring the dates of the exam. To help you out in this situation, we have provided the best UPSC Books PDF which is taken from NCERT books and standard reference books.
Applied Candidates should prepare recommended books for IAS by toppers. However, Best books for UPSC IAS Prelims and Mains Exam 2021 offers enough knowledge and make aspirants be confident in the examination. Hence, refer to the booklist for UPSC CSE Prelims and Mains & download them for scoring better marks in the exam.
GS Paper 3 (Technology, Economic Development, Biodiversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)
NCERT Books for Science & Technology
- Science: NCERT Class XII Chemistry: Unit 16 & Biology: Units 8, 9 & 10
- Science: NCERT Class XI Chemistry: Unit 14 & Biology: Units 4 & 5
- NCERT Class X Science Books
- Science: NCERT Class IX
- Science: NCERT Class VI
- NCERT Class VII Science Books
- Science: NCERT Class VIII
NCERT Books for Economic Development
- Class XI Indian Economic Development
- XII Class Introductory Microeconomics
- XII Class Introductory Macroeconomics
- Class IX Economics: Economics
- Class X Understanding Economic Development
NCERT Books for Environment & Ecology
- Science: Class XII Biology: last four Chapters (13 to 16)