Skip to content
- CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute (CSIR-CFTRI), is one of the constituent laboratory under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
- It is head quartered in Mysore, Karnataka.
- CFTRI also has its resource centers in Hyderabad, Lucknow and Mumbai, rendering technical assistance to numerous entrepreneurs.
- The institute has developed over 300 products, processes, and equipment types.
- The institute is engaged in research in the production and handling of grains, pulses, oilseeds, along with spices, fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, and poultry.