Polity and Governance: UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2020
The UPSC CSE Prelims is a tough and demanding exam that requires aspirants to answer 100 multiple choice questions which call for IAS aspirants to study a wide range of topics with conceptual clarity.
Indian Polity and Governance does form a very important part of the exam and is the base for many dynamic questions too. Every year, about 20-25 out of 100 questions asked are related to Indian Polity and Governance, thus making it a very crucial subject for the preparation of the UPSC IAS examination.
Polity & Governance – Trending Topics UPSC IAS Prelims Exam 2020
What do the IAS aspirants need?
IAS aspirants need a single-source material that is a complete guide for their preparation in the UPSC CSE Prelims examination. This source is brought to them by MYUPSC.COM to aid them to achieve success in this very attempt. The material covers all important and relevant facts and material required to be studied by aspirants in a single booklet. This helps to ease their preparation and provides consolidated and complete UPSC notes.
Indian Polity and Governance Must Read Book
What is MYUPSC.COM providing in the study material?
The MYUPSC.COM Prelims Study Material Series provides complete coverage of topics and delves into the Indian political, Governance, civil and constitutional issues. It has been completely revised and is updated with recent developments.
Indian Polity and Governance for UPSC Prelims 2020
We have covered only those topics which were in news/trend in last 1/1.5 year and will add more topics time to time. High chance to ask the questions from these topics in civil services preliminary exam 2020. when you purchase this course you can access these topics to read online and download PDF compilation of these topics.
- The Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens (Amendment) Bill, 2019
- The Merger of Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu Bill, 2019
- Inner Line Permit (ILP)
- Atal Beemit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- Global Diplomacy Index 2019
- Anti-corruption ombudsman Lokpal
- What is rule 12?
- The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Bill, 2019
- Parliamentary Reforms
- The National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
- Article 142 of the Constitution
- Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- National Institute of Sowa-Rigpa (NISR)
- Road Accidents in India, Report 2018
- What are Zonal councils?
- Digital Census
- All India Survey of Higher Education (AISHE)
- The National Green Tribunal
- Election Commission of India (ECI)
- Press Freedom in India
- World Hindu Economic Forum (WHEF)
- Model Tenancy Act, 2019
- Government launches Prakash portal
- Semi-Presidential System.
- Fake News Menace in India
- The Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR)
- Food Safety Mitra (FSM) Scheme
- National Blindness and Visual Impairment Survey 2019
- “One Nation One FASTag”
- Inter-Parliamentary Union
- The Press Council of India
- JURISDICTION OF HIGH COURT
- Build for Digital India’ programme
- Dalits Welfare
- Poshan Abhiyaan
- NRC (NATIONAL REGISTER OF CITIZENS)
- 15th Finance Commission
- Krishna Water Disputes
- LATERAL ENTRIES
- Jan Soochna Portal (JSP)
- The Anti Defection Law
- The Role of Governor
- KASHMIR ISSUE
- Jallianwala Bagh National Memorial (Amendment) Bill, 2019
- Abrogating Article 370
- Practice of Breastfeeding Report
- Legislative Council
- Senior Advocate
- LADAKH AS A UT
- Cabinet Secretariat