Cracking IAS Prelims 2024 General Studies (General Science and Technology) Quick Revision Notes With Practice MCQs. The most important source of General Science and Technology for UPSC is NCERT Books. Aspirants should read General Science and Technology from NCERT Books for UPSC to prepare for the IAS Exam.
Taking notes is an efficient way to organise the study material for Quick Revision. UPSC candidates often find it difficult to find the right topics to focus on or may not have the time or resources at hand to take efficient notes. With this in mind, we at MYUPSC have developed a compilation of NCERT Notes for UPSC.
As per the UPSC 2024 calendar, the IAS Prelims and main exams are scheduled to take place on May 26, 2024 and September 20, 2024 onwards respectively. General Science and Technology is an important part of the Prelims GS 1 paper of the Civil Services Examination. Important questions for UPSC from the General Science and Technology section are given here.
Cracking IAS Prelims 2024 Quick Revision Notes
- Indian General Science and Technology Quick Revision Material for UPSC Civil Services Prelims & State PSC General Studies Exams provide the most important study material for the Exams.
- The Uniqueness of the book is that the information is captured in such a manner that it helps in revising the complete syllabus before the Exams.
- At the end of each chapter latest exam pattern MCQs are provided for practice.
- The emphasis of the book has been on capturing each and every detail pertaining to the General Science and Technology which is important from the point of view of the exam.
- The book captures most of the important questions with explanations of the past years of the IAS Prelim exam, State PSC, CDS, NDA and other competitive exams distributed in the various chapters.
- Each chapter is followed by an Exercise with MCQs & statement based Questions.
General Science and Technology Notes for UPSC Examination will be immensely helpful for the candidates aspiring to sit for UPSC Civil Services 2024. General Science and Technology is a very important subject in the UPSC IAS Preliminary exam general studies papers.
|Cracking IAS Prelims 2024 General Studies (General Science and Technology) Quick Revision Notes With Practice MCQs
|UPSC IAS, State PSC Civil services
|Product type, Language
General Science and Technology Quick Revision Notes
The UPSC Syllabus covers General Science and Technology in prelims as one of the subjects in General Awareness, General Science and Technology for UPSC exam 2024 covers Indian General Science and Technology.
These notes cover all the major topics in General Science and Technology for IAS including Indian General Science and Technology. Candidates should use these notes in conjunction with the NCERT Books and Current Affairs for UPSC to cover the complete UPSC Syllabus for General Science and Technology.
The General Science and Technology questions for the IAS Prelims were compiled following a thorough examination of the last 29 years’ question papers, since they are relevant to the upcoming UPSC Prelims.
In this article, aspiring candidates will find all the IAS Prelims Questions from General Science and Technology Section from the years 1995-2023 that were covered in IAS Prelims Paper 1. This will be useful for candidates who plan to appear in the UPSC 2024 prelims examination.
Candidates will also be able to download the UPSC Prelims Previous Questions and Answers PDF given in the article for their assistance in the IAS Exam preparation.