Current Affairs MCQ from January – July 2019 for All Competitive Exams
June 19, 2019
Join our telegram channel for Regular updates
1. Every year Global Family Day is an international day of peace and sharing celebrated on which among the following days?
(A) Decemeber 29th
(B) January 1st
(C) January 2nd
(D) January 3rd
(E) January 5th
Global Family Day is celebrated every Year January 1 Global Family Day is an international day of peace and sharing celebrated every January 1 by the citizens of the world
2. Government extends CLSS for MIG scheme till 31st march, 2020. What does the letter ‘L’ stands for in CLSS?
The Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) for Middle Income Group (MIG) Scheme has been extended by another 12 months till 31.03.2020.
Till December 30 this year, around 3, 39,713 beneficiaries have availed the CLSS under the PMAY (Urban),
Under the CLSS, the MIG beneficiaries with an annual income of above Rs 6 lakh and up to Rs 12 lakh would get an interest subsidy of four per cent on a 20-year loan component of Rs 9 lakh.
Those with an annual income exceeding Rs 12 lakh and up to Rs 18 lakh would get interest subsidy of three per cent.
3. ISRO has launched a new platform named Samwad with Students Programme as part of its enhanced outreach programme in which city?
As part of the enhanced outreach programme of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), a new platform named Samwad with Students (SwS) was launched in Bengaluru.
The Indian Space agency will engage youngsters across the country in activities concerning space science under this programme.
During the inauguration in Bengaluru yesterday, 40 students and 10 teachers from select schools interacted with ISRO Chairman Dr. K Sivan about the Indian Space Programme and their benefits to the common man.
4. Which among the following countries have officially quit the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Day?
(A) United States
(D) Both ((A) and ((B)
(E) Both ((A) and ((C)
The United States and Israel officially quit the U.N.’s educational, scientific and cultural agency, UNESCO is best known for its work to preserve heritage, including maintaining a list of World Heritage sites, and programmes to promote education in developing countries.
Before The US has pulled out of UNESCO in 1984 because it viewed the agency as mismanaged, corrupt, and used to advance Soviet interests. The US rejoined in 2003.
5. China is building the first of four ‘most advanced’ naval frigates for which country as part of a major bilateral arms deal?
China is building the first of four ‘most advanced’ naval frigates for Pakistan as part of a major bilateral arms deal to ensure ‘balance of power’ in the Indian Ocean.
The warship will be capable of anti-submarine and air-defence operations.
The ships are of the Type 054AP class, meaning that it is based on the Type 054A of the People’s Liberation Army Navy (PLAN).
6. Which state Government announced that it is going to create an Adhyatmik Vibhag (spiritual department) by merging several existing departments?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
(D) Andhra Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh Government announced that it is going to create an Adhyatmik Vibhag (spiritual department) by merging several existing department. The ‘Anand Vibhag’ (Department of Happiness) set up by the previous government in the state, a first in the country, would be incorporated into the new department.
The proposed Adhyatmik Vibhag (Spiritual Department) going to be formed by merging Dharmik Nyas Evam Dharmasv Department (Religious Trust and Endowment Department), Anand Vibhag (Happiness Department) in addition to the Directorate of Religious Trust and Endowment, Madhya Pradesh Teerth Evam Mela Pradhikaran and Rajya Anand Sansthan.
7. State-owned Allahabad Bank has tied up with which life Insurance company to sell the policies of the insurer from over 3,200 branches?
(A) United India Insurance Company Limited
(B) The New India Assurance Company Limited
(C) LIC of India
(D) SBI Life Insurance
(E) None of these
State-owned Allahabad Bank has tied up with SBI Life Insurance to sell the policies of the insurer from over 3,200 branches.
The tie-up, one of the largest Banc assurance partnerships in the country, will see 3,238 branches of Allahabad Bank across the country offer SBI Life’s range of protection, wealth creation and savings products to its customers
8. The MSME ministry has established an export promotion cell to create a sustainable ecosystem for micro, small and medium enterprises. Who will be the chairman of the cell?
(A) Giriraj Singh
(B) Arun Kumar Panda
(C) Rajiv Sharma
(D) Jai Krishna
(E) B.B Vikram
The MSME ministry has established an export promotion cell to create a sustainable ecosystem for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs),
The ministry has also proposed to formulate a governing council that will be chaired by secretary of the MSME ministry Arun Kumar Panda.
The Cell would evaluate readiness of MSMEs to export their products and services, recognise areas where improvements are required in order to be able to export effectively and efficiently and integration of MSME into global value chain.
9. Who was appointed as Competition Commission of India secretary?
(A) P K Singh
(B) M K Pandey
(C) R R Sharma
(D) D K Kanal
(E) R V Chowdary
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) appointed Pramod Kumar Singh as its secretary, prior to this, P K Singh was adviser (law) to the competition watchdog.
The secretary would act as the nodal officer for the Commission for making or receiving all statutory information and entering into the any formal relationships including signing of memorandums with any foreign agency or other agency with prior approval from Commission and government.
The Commission was established in 2003 to replace the erstwhile Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Commission.
10. Who took charge as, Railway Board Chairman recently?
(A) Ajay Singh
(B) Vinod K. Yadav
(C) R.K. Kulshrestha
(D) Purnendu Shekhar Mishra
(E) Ashwani Lohani
Vinod K. Yadav, General Manager of South Central Railway (SCR), took charge as, Railway Board Chairman.
Yadav succeeds Ashwani Lohani, who retired in December.
He is an electrical engineer and belongs to the 1980 batch of the Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers.
He has served two years as a General Manager of South Central Railway, from January 2017.
11. Who was nominated as the Executive Chairman of National Legal Services Authority (NALSA)?
(A) AK Sikri
(B) Vijay Arora
(C) Bipin Chakravarthi
(D) Mahenthaesh Verma
(E) None of these
Justice AK Sikri was nominated as the Executive Chairman of National Legal Services Authority (NALSA).
The NALSA was constituted under the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 to provide free legal services to the weaker sections of the society and to organise Lok Adalats for amicable settlement of disputes.
The post got vacant after the retirement of Justice Madan B Lokur.
12. Name the Indian pacer who becomes Highest International Wicket-Taker in 2018?
(A) Bhuvaneshwar Kumar
(B) Ishant Sharma
(C) Mohamad Shami
(D) Umesh Yadav
(E) Jasprit Bumrah
India pacer Jaspreet Bumrah finished 2018 as the highest wicket-taker across all formats in the calendar year; He has picked up 78 wickets across all formats in 2018.
The South African Bowler Kagiso Rabada has taken 77 wickets in 2018.
13. Famous personality Kader Khan Passed Away. He belongs to which profession?
(E) Classical Dancer
Veteran Actor Kader Khan Passed Away
Kader Khan was an Afghan-born Indian-Canadian film actor, screenwriter, comedian, and director. He was born in 22 October 1937 Kabul, Afghanistan.
Kader Khan made his acting debut in 1973 with Rajesh Khanna’s “Daag”. He wrote dialogues for over 250 movies. Before becoming an actor he had written dialogues for Randhir Kapoor-Jaya Bachchan’s “Jawani Diwani”.
14. One of the early architects of the internet Larry Roberts who was the program manager for ARPAnet, Passed Away. He belongs to which country?
One of the early architects of the internet Lawrence Gilman Roberts was an American scientist who received the Draper Prize in 2001 “for the development of the Internet”, and the Principe de Asturias Award in 2002. Who was the program manager for ARPAnet, Passed Away?
Roberts latched on to the concept of computer-to- computer networks in the 1960s
15. Reserve Bank of India has granted permission to which payments bank to add new customers, after it had initially barred the bank from opening bank accounts in June 2018?
(A) Jana Small Finance Bank
(B) ESAF Small Finance Bank
(C) AU Small Finance Bank
(D) Paytm Payments Bank
(E) None of these
Paytm Payments Bank has received the green light from the Reserve Bank of India to restart opening accounts for its customers.
Paytm Payments Bank had stopped enrolling new customers from 20 June following an audit by RBI, which made certain observations about the process the company follows in acquiring new customers and its adherence to know your customer (KY(C) norms.
16. 100% Houses in 25 States Electrified under Saubhagya Yojana. Which among the following states are still left to be electrified?
(E) All of these
The country achieved yet another milestone in the power sector with completion of electrification in 100% households in 25 states at year end.
Only about 10.48 lakh households are left to be electrified in 4 states – Assam, Rajasthan, Meghalaya and Chhattisgarh.
The central government launched ‘Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana’ (Saubhagya (A) in September 2017 to achieve the goal of universal household electrification in the country by 31 March, 2019
17. Which air port has been declared as an authorized Immigration Check post for entry into/exit from India with valid travel documents for all classes of passengers, recently?
(A) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
(B) Kempegowda International Airport
(C) Veer Savarkar International Airport
(D) Biju Patnaik International Airport
(E) Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport
Veer Savarkar International Airport in Port Blair has been declared as an authorized Immigration Check post for entry into/exit from India with valid travel documents for all classes of passengers.
This decision of the Union Government will open up the Port Blair Airport for direct international flight and immigration facilities.
The announcement was made by Information, Public Relations and Tourism Division of Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
18. Who was sworn in as Brazil’s President in a ceremony at Brazil’s National Congress Building?
(A) Michel Temer
(B) Jair Bolsonaro
(C) Dmitry Medvedev
(D) Angela Markel
(E) None of these
Jair Bolsonaro was sworn in as Brazil’s President in a ceremony at Brazil’s National Congress Building Bolsonaro, a former Army captain and admirer of the country’s 1964-1985 military dictatorship Bolsonaro, 63, was a seven-term fringe congressman who rode a wave of anti-establishment anger to became Brazil’s first far-right president since a military dictatorship gave way to civilian rule three decades ago.
19. Which state government announced two welfare initiatives for farmers, which are part of the ‘Krishi Krishak Bondhu’ scheme recently?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(E) West Bengal
The West Bengal government announced two welfare initiatives for farmers, both initiatives, which are part of the ‘Krishi Krishak Bondhu’ scheme.
The first of the two initiatives will provide Rs 2 lakh to the family of a deceased farmer,
Under the second initiative, farmers would get Rs 2,500 twice a year for growing a single crop on one acre of land,
20. Which state government has put a ban on the purchase new vehicles and air conditioners (ACs) by the government departments?
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(E) Andhra Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal has put a ban on the purchase new vehicles and air conditioners (ACs) by the government departments along with a slew of other items.
Also, the expenditure incurred on office furniture, books, magazines, stationery, guest expenses, press and publication, consultancy, sanitation, security, and other such heads has been limited.
Hospitals, hostels, Anganwadis, shelter homes have been kept out of the purview of the latest directive of the Finance Department.
21. The number of complaints registered at banking ombudsman offices has seen an increase of what percentage in the fiscal year 2018?
The number of complaints registered at banking ombudsman offices have seen a 25% increase in the fiscal year 2018.
The banking ombudsman offices in tier-1 cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Hyderabad accounted for more than 57% of the total complaints received.
97% of the Complaints were resolved in 2017-18, up from 92% a year earlier.
Most complaints received against public sector banks were pension-related while most complaints received against private banks were for credit cards discrepancies.
22. Which Ministry has recently launched the SHREYAS Scheme?
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Ministry of communication
- Ministry of Defence
- D.Ministry of Human Resource Development
23. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Khelo India Mobile App in which of the following cities?
- New Delhi
24. Mehtab Hossain who has announced his retirement is associated with which of the following sports ?
25. Khanij online which has won this
year’s National eGovernance Award is an online portal of which state ?
- Madhya Pradesh
26. Railways Minister Piyush Goyal has announced the ‚South Coast Railway (SCoR) in which of the following states?
- Andhra Pradesh
27. Hemant Bhargava was appointed as the nonexecutive chairman of which bank?
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
28. The Reserve Bank has set up an eight members Task Force on Offshore Rupee Markets which will be headed by whom?
- R. Gandhi
- Urjit Patel
- Usha Thorat
- Heroon R. Khan
29. AIIB and India have signed US$ 455 Million Loan agreement to improve Rural Connectivity in which of the following states?
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
30. Which public sector bank has topped the EASE Reforms Index released by government?
- State Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
31. IRCTC has launched its own payment aggregator system named what in a bid to promote digital transactions?
- IRCTC iPay
- IRCTC iPay
- IRCTC Pay
- IRCTC vPAY
32. Who is the author of the novel “The Fate of Butterflies‛?
- Nandini Bajpai
- Anita Nair
- Devapriya Roy
- Nayantara Sahgal
33. Union Cabinet has approved establishment of new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in which of the following districts of Haryana ?
34. ‘Mainamati Maitree Exercise 2019’ was conducted between India and which country?
- Sri Lanka
35. Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) has launched which scheme, to fund science projects, on the occasion of National Science Day ?
36. Cabinet has approved Setting up Centre for Disability Sports at which city in Madhya Pradesh?
37. AYUSH Minister Shripad Yesso Naik has laid the foundation stone for National Institute of Unani Medicine in which of the following states?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
38. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has celebrated 50th anniversary of its‚ first composite solid propellant ‚ named what?
39. Which of the following companies has launched Project Zero to fight product counterfeit?
40. India and ADB has signed a loan agreement of USD———Million for Mumbai Metro Rail Project ?
- USD 655 million
- USD 472 million
- USD 700 million
- USD 926 million
Q) Which Indian state has recently created a 7th Guinness Book of World Record by implanting ‘Modern Artificial Limbs (Legs)’ in 260 Divyangjans within eight hours ?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
Q) Who has taken charge as MD & CEO of Yes Bank ?
- Sushil kumar
- Rana Kapoor
- Ajay Kumar
- Ravneet Gill
Q) Who is the head of the task force formed by CBDT to draft a new direct tax law and replace the existing Income Tax Act?
- Akhilesh Ranjan
- Sushil Chandra
- R. Gandhi
- Harun kar
Q) Who has become the first ever batsman to smash 500 sixes in international cricket?
- Shoaib Malik
- Ken Williamson
- Chris Gayle
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Q) Which of the following states has launched the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Q) Which of the following states has launched the ‘Jalamrutha’ scheme ?
- Andhra Pradesh
Q) Ex-Finance Secretary Hasmukh Adhia was appointed as the non-executive chairman of which bank ?
- Bank of India
- Bank of baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
Q) PM Modi has Announced FY20 to be observed as which Year ?
- Construction Technology Year
- Artificial Intelligence
Q) Who has been honored with the 2019 Missile Systems Award ?
- K Sivan
- Vikram Jain
- Nirmala Sitharaman
- G Sateesh Reddy
Q) 25th Prime Minister’s Trophy for the Best Overall Performance for year 2016-17 was conferred upon ?
- Tata Steel Limited, Jamshedpur
- JSW Steel Limited, Vijayanagar
- SAIL, Rourkela
- Jindal Steel and Power Limited, Raigarh
Q) Students and researchers at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi have created a laptop for visually-impaired called what ?
Q)Which state’s Police have launched ‘Samvedna’ campaign to curb crimes against women and children ?
- Madhya Pradesh
Q) Which of the following games has been included in the Asian Games 2022 ?
Q) Who has been appointed as the chairman of the newly constituted National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC)
- Anush Dadlani
- Prakash Nambiar
- Gurdeep Khullar
- Bhagwan Lal Sahni
Q) Zhores Alferov who passed away recently had won the Nobel Prize in 2000 in which field?
Q) Which tennis player has won the Dubai Tennis Championships?
- Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Roger Federer
- Rafael Nadal
- Novak Djokovic
Q) Who was conferred with the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Life Time Award?
- Thanga Darlong
- Temsuyanger Longkumer
- Mahapatra jimi chishi
- Tapan Bordoloi
Q) India’s first oil museum will come up in which of the following states?
Q) India’s first ever ‘National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation’ will be set up in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
Q) How many Guinness World Records have been made by Prayagraj Kumbh Mela 2019?
Q) Who has been appointed as the chairman of Tea Board?
- Vinod Kumar Yadav
- V G Siddhartha
- M S Boje Dowda
- P K Bezboruah
Q) According to the Delta ranking report released by NITI Aayog which district of Assam has become the top aspirational district among the 112 aspirational districts of the country?
Q) Under the World Bank funded project – Agribusiness and Rural Transformation (APART), Rice Knowledge Bank web portal of whish state was launched ?
- West Bengal
Q) India has signed a deal with which country to manufacture 7.5 lakh AK-203 rifles?
Q) India’s first jewellery park will come up in which of the following states?
Q) Which Indian armed forces have created history by achieving a Guinness world record feat in ‘single line bicycle parade’?
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Q) India’s food processing ministry has launched which scheme to bolster the unorganised food processing sector concentrated in rural areas?
- Gram Sahyog Yojana
- Gram Samridhi Yojana
- PM Gram Sahayata Yojana
- Atal Bihari Gram Unnati Yojana
Q) PM Narendra Modi has launched Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM- SYM) Yojana on 5th March 2018 from which state?
- Uttar Pradesh
UPSC IAS Prelims 2020
- Ancient History of Rajasthan
- Art and Culture-Rajasthan
- Current Affairs-India
- Current Affairs-Rajasthan
- Current-Question Bank
- Daily Current Affairs
- Daily MCQ
- Daily Practice Question
- Economy of India
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Economy Question Bank
- Electrical Engineering
- Environment Question Bank
- General Knowledge
- General Science
- General Studies
- Geography of India
- Geography of Rajasthan
- Geography Question Bank
- History of India
- History of Rajasthan
- History Question Bank
- IAS Prelims 2019
- IAS Prelims 2020
- IAS Prelims Result
- IAS Prelims Test Series
- Indian Polity
- Latest Govt Scheme
- Polity of Rajasthan
- Polity Question Bank
- Previous year solved paper
- Public Administration Paper-3
- Public Administration Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Daily MCQ Test
- Rajasthan GK
- Rajasthan GK Practice MCQ
- RAS Mains
- RAS Mains Sociology Test
- RAS Mains Test Series
- RAS Prelims
- Science and Technology
- Solved papers
- Sports & Yoga
- Test Series
- UPSC IAS Mains
- UPSC Prelims 2020
- World Geography
- UPSC IAS Mains Previous Year Papers
- 2. Assess the importance of the accounts of the Chinese and Arab travellers in the reconstruction of the history of India.
- 1. Safeguarding the Indian art heritage is the need of the moment. Discuss
- IAS Prelims 2020: GS Paper Test-4
- General Science Question Bank for all exams- PDF download
- Mahatma Gandhi: Biography and GK Questions PDF download
- Current Affairs Question (1-15) July 2019 Free Download
- (Free) Current Affairs Question Bank June-July 2019 PDF download
- RPSC RAS Mains Exam 2018-19 Question Paper
- UPSC IAS Mains: Natural Resources in India & World
- UPSC IAS Mains: Political philosophies like communism capitalism and socialism
- UPSC IAS Mains: Poverty and Developmental Issues
- UPSC IAS Prelims 2019 Result declared
- UPSC IAS Mains: Population and Associated Issues
- UPSC IAS Mains: Urbanization Their Problems and Their Remedies
- UPSC IAS Mains: earthquakes, Tsunami, Volcanic activity, cyclone
- UPSC IAS Mains: Effects of Globalisation on Indian Society
- UPSC IAS Mains: Social empowerment, communalism, regionalism & secularism
- Salient features of world’s physical geography
- UPSC IAS Prelims Exam 2020 Weekly Test-2
- Half Yearly Current Affairs Question Bank: January – July 2019
- Economic Survey 2019: Key Highlights & Facts of the Economic Survey 2019
- Economy of Rajasthan Complete Study Material with Practice Questions
- Rajasthan History Complete Study Book with Practice Questions
- UPSC Prelims Last 10 Years Solved Questions GS Paper-I
- Indian Economy: UPSC Prelims Previous Year Solved Questions
- Indian History Previous Year UPSC Prelims Question Bank
- Polity & Constitution: UPSC IAS Prelims Previous Year Solved Questions
- Geography Solved Questions asked in UPSC IAS Prelims Previous Exams
- General Studies Practice Test -3
- Test Series: UPSC IAS Prelims Exam 2020
- Vision IAS Current Affairs May 2019 PDF
- General Studies Test – 3
- Rajasthan GK – Test 3
- General Studies Practice Test-2
- Rajasthan GK – Test 2
- UPSC Prelims 2019 Question Topics – 100 Areas from which UPSC Framed Questions
- General Studies Practice Test-1
- Rajasthan Gk Test-1
- Current Affairs MCQ from January – July 2019 for All Competitive Exams
- National Parks in Rajasthan
- Wildlife and its Conservation in Rajasthan
- BREEDS OF GOAT LIVESTOCK IN RAJASTHAN
- Breeds of Cow – Livestock in Rajasthan
- Cattle and Buffalo Breeds of Rajasthan
- Thar the Great Indian desert
- Semi-Arid Transitional Plain or Rajasthan Bagar
- Mountains, Peaks and Aravalli Ranges- Geography of Rajasthan
- Introduction:Geography of Rajasthan
- India and Tropic of Cancer
- UPSC IAS PRELIMS ANSWER KEY 2019 WITH SOLUTION
- OPERATION GREENS
- Citizenship Amendment Bill 2019
- HIV/AIDS ACT
- Women’s Reservation Bill
- Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan
- “Safe City Surveillance” Scheme
- National Register of Citizens
- Cauvery Water Dispute Verdict
- Article 35A
- Mission Antyodaya
- Chakma and Hajong Refugees
- NITI Aayog releases Strategy for New India @ 75
- Global Skills Park (GSP) in Madhya Pradesh
- World Custom Organization
- North East Industrial Development Scheme (NEIDS)
- India to Chair Kimberley Process
- 250-Important topics for UPSC IAS Prelims Exam 2019
- (MCQ) Current Affairs April-June 2019
- The Ochre Colored Pottery or OCP culture: Ancient History of Rajasthan
- Ahar – Banas Culture of Rajasthan
- Ancient Civilizations of Rajasthan
- Archaeological Sites in Rajasthan: Ancient History
- Gupta Period: Ancient History of Rajasthan
- Mauryan Period: Ancient History of Rajasthan
- Mahajanapadas of Rajasthan: Ancient History of Rajasthan
- Stone Age: Ancient History of Rajasthan
- Economy of Rajasthan Study Notes with Practice MCQ
- Lakes in Rajasthan: Geography of Rajasthan
- River system: Geography of Rajasthan
- Humidity in Rajasthan: Geography of Rajasthan
- Classification and distribution of soils in Rajasthan
- Distribution of Rainfall in Rajasthan: Geography of Rajasthan
- Weather Seasons of Rajasthan: Geography of Rajasthan
- Temperature Variation in Rajasthan: Geography of Rajasthan
- Climate and Climatic Regions of Rajasthan: Geography of Rajasthan
- Plains of Rajasthan: Geography of Rajasthan
- Aravalli Range & Hilly Region: Geography of Rajasthan
- Southeastern Rajasthan Pathar or Hadoti Plateau: Geography of Rajasthan
- Western Sandy Plains: Geography of Rajasthan
- IAS Prelims 2019: Shubhra Ranjan Economy MCQ with Explanation
- (PDF) Historical Places of Rajasthan : State Gazetteer
- (PDF) Public Administration and welfare of Rajasthan : State Gazetteer
- (PDF) Economic Structure of Rajasthan : State Gazetteer
- (PDF) History and Culture of Rajasthan: State Gazetteer
- (PDF) Land and The People of Rajasthan: State Gazetteer
- (PDF) RPSC RAS Mains Exam Free Yoga ebook
- RAS Mains Exam : Springboard Solved Test Papers in Hindi