Rajasthan GK – Test 3
June 17, 2019
Daily Practice Multiple Choice Question Answer for RPSC, RAS, RSMSSB, Lecturer, SI and all other competitive exams of Rajasthan.
1. Which article of constitution mentioned “Appointment of Chief Minister”?
1. Article 154
2. Article 161
3. Article 164
4. Article 158
2. Which of the following statement is false about the Chief Minister?
1. There is no special provision for appointment and election of Chief Minister in the constitution
2. Article 154 states that the Governor will appoint the Chief Minister
3. The Governor is free to appoint any person as Chief Minister
4. There is no such system in the Constitution that the Chief Minister should prove a majority before his appointment
3. What is the minimum age to be appointed as the Chief Minister of a state?
1. 25 years
2. 30 years
3. 35 years
4. 18 years
4. Which of the following post is hold by the Chief Minister?
1. Chairman of the State Planning Board
2. Member of National Development Council
3. Chief Spokesperson of the State Government
4. All of the above
5. Which of the following is not matched correctly?
1. Article 167: Duties of the Chief Minister
2. Article 163: sworn in of the Chief Minister
3. Article 164: Provisions related to State Ministers
4. Article 166: Operations by the State Government
6. Who determines the salary and allowances of the Chief Minister?
2. State Legislature
7. Which of the following statements is false?
1. Chief Minister’s tenure is not fixed (with some conditions)
2. If the Chief Minister resigns from his post then the entire Council of Ministers has to resign
3. The Governor is the President of the Inter-state Council
4. The collective responsibility of the Council of Ministers is to the State Legislature
8. Which of the following power is not enjoyed by the Chief Minister?
1. The Governor appoints ministers only to those people who are recommended by the Chief Minister
2. Chief Minister shifts all the ministers’ departments
3. Chief Minister can ask the governor to disassociate the Legislative assembly
4. Chief Minister appoints judges of the state’s high court
9. The State Council is responsible to whom?
1. to the Governor
2. to the Legislative Assembly
3. to the Legislative Council
4. to the State Legislature
10. Who provide oath to other ministers of the state other than the Chief Minister?
1. Chief Minister
2. Speaker of the assembly
3. Chief Justice of the High Court
11. The Advocate General of the State is responsible to whom?
2. Chief Minister
3. Speaker of the Assembly
4. None of these
12. Udaipur, South-eastern margin of Pali & Dungarpur districts are part of which Aravali Region?
1. North-Eastern Aravalli Range 2. Central Aravalli Range
3. Southern Aravalli Range 4. None of the above
13. According to GSHAP data, the state of Rajasthan falls in a region of which seismic hazard?
1. High seismic zone 2.Moderate seismic zone
3. High to Moderate 4. Moderate to High
14. Rajasthan has divided into different climatic regions, the climatic regions of Rajasthan are based on which of the following parameter?
1. Climatic Regions of Rajasthan based on Rainfall Intensity.
2. Koeppen’s Classification
3. Thornthwaite’s classification
4. All of the above
15. Consider the following statements and choose the right answer:
1. Rainfall less than 10 cm in extreme west parts of regions and rest areas record less than 20 cm rainfall.
2. The average temperature during summer is recorded more than 34degree C and during winters it ranges in between 12 DegC to 16DegC.
3. The region includes Jaisalmer district, Barmer, Jodhpur, western parts of Bikaner and southern parts of Ganganagar district.
1. Semi-Arid Region 2. Arid Region
3. Sub-Humid 4. Humid Region
16. Alwar, Jaipur, Dausa, Ajmer, Jhunjhunu, Sikar, Pali, Jalore and Sirohi districts are included in which of the following category?
1. Semi-Arid Region 2. Arid Region
3. Sub-Humid 4. Humid Region
17. Consider the following features and identify the wildlife sanctuary:
1. This Sanctuary is situated in the Banaskantha district in Gujarat at the Gujarat-Rajasthan border.
2. The complete area between Mount Abu and Jessore wildlife sanctuary is home to them.
3. Apart from sloth bear, other fauna reported in the sanctuary are leopard, sambar, blue bull, wild boar, porcupine, and a variety of birds.
1. Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary
2. Jessore Wildlife Sanctuary
3. Daroji bear sanctuary
4. Rajasthan Wildlife Sanctuary
18. Sloth Bear is found in which of the following place?
1. Sawai Madhopur 2 -Alwar
3. Mount Abu 4- Udaipur
19. Great Indian Bustard is not found in which of the following states of India?
1. Gujarat 2. Tamil Nadu
3. Karnataka 4. Andhra Pradesh
5. Rajasthan 6. Maharashtra
20. Mahaseer fish is found only in which lake of Rajasthan?
1. Anasagar Lake Ajmer 2- Fateh Sagar Udaipur
3. Lake Badi Udaipur 4- Sambhar Lake
21. Find the incorrect matched:
1. Bisalpur Conservation Reserve Tonk
2. Jodbeed Gadhwala Reserve Sirohi
3. Sundhamata Conservation Reserve Jodhpur
4. Gudha Vishnoiyan Reserve Jalore
22. Parbati River flows in which of the following districts?
1. Sawai Madhopur 2 Tonk
3. Dholpur 4.Karauli
2. 1, 2, 3
3. 1, 3
4. 1, 3, 4
23. Berach River is not flow through which of the following District?
1. Udaipur 2. Chittorgarh
3. Rajsamand 4- Bhilwara
24. Gogelav and Rotu Conservation Reserve are located in which district of Rajasthan?
1. Udaipur 2. Jaipur
3. Nagaur 4. Sariska
25. Find out the incorrect match:
Wildlife Sanctuary District
1. Kesarbagh WLS Dholpur
2. Phulwari ki Nal WLS Udaipur, Pali
3. Ramgarh Vishdhari WLS Barmer
4. Sitamata WLS Pratapgarh
26. Which among the following is largest wildlife sanctuary as per their area?
1. Kailadevi WLS 2- Kumbhalgarh WLS
3. Phulwari ki Nal WLS 4. Todgarh Raoli WLS
27. Match the following:
National Park District
1. Ranthambore NP A. Bharatpur
2. Keoladeo Ghana NP B. Alwar
3. Sariska NP C. Jaisalmer, Barmer
4. DesertNP D. Sawai Madhopur
1.1-A 2-B 3- C 4-D
2. 1-B 2-C 3-D 4-A
3. 1-C 2-D 3-A 4-B
4. 1-D 2-A 3- B 4-C
28. White Rumped Vulture Found in which places of Rajasthan?
1. Udaipur 2. Kota
3. All Rajasthan 4. Mount Abu
29. Which of the following is matching incorrect?
1. Bikaner Sand grouse
2. Nagaur Rajhans
3. Pratapgarh wolf
4. Bhilwara Peacock
5. Bundi Golden Pheasant
30. Consider the following statement and choose the right answer:
1. These forests which are most abundant in central India, as in Madhya Pradesh, parts of Gujarat and Maharashtra, are found in Sirohi district of Rajasthan.
2. These forests have semi-evergreen and some evergreen species of trees.
3. The vegetation consists of many plants which are similar to Himalayas.
4. They are well represented between 700 to 800 m altitudes.
1. Tropical Dry Deciduous (Dhol) Forests
2. Bamboo Forests
3. Sub-Tropical Forests
4. Tropical Rain Forests
31. Method of Abolition or Creation of a State Legislative Council (Vidhan Parishad) mentioned in which article of Indian constitution?
1. Article 168
2. Article 169
3. Article 176
4. Article 179
UPSC IAS Prelims 2020
- Ancient History of Rajasthan
- Art and Culture-Rajasthan
- Current Affairs-India
- Current Affairs-Rajasthan
- Current-Question Bank
- Daily Current Affairs
- Daily MCQ
- Daily Practice Question
- Economy of India
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Economy Question Bank
- Electrical Engineering
- Environment Question Bank
- General Knowledge
- General Science
- General Studies
- Geography of India
- Geography of Rajasthan
- Geography Question Bank
- History of India
- History of Rajasthan
- History Question Bank
- IAS Prelims 2019
- IAS Prelims 2020
- IAS Prelims Result
- IAS Prelims Test Series
- Indian Polity
- Latest Govt Scheme
- Polity of Rajasthan
- Polity Question Bank
- Previous year solved paper
- Public Administration Paper-3
- Public Administration Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Daily MCQ Test
- Rajasthan GK
- Rajasthan GK Practice MCQ
- RAS Mains
- RAS Mains Sociology Test
- RAS Mains Test Series
- RAS Prelims
- Science and Technology
- Solved papers
- Sports & Yoga
- Test Series
- UPSC IAS Mains
- UPSC Prelims 2020
- World Geography
- UPSC IAS Mains Previous Year Papers
- 2. Assess the importance of the accounts of the Chinese and Arab travellers in the reconstruction of the history of India.
- 1. Safeguarding the Indian art heritage is the need of the moment. Discuss
- IAS Prelims 2020: GS Paper Test-4
- General Science Question Bank for all exams- PDF download
- Mahatma Gandhi: Biography and GK Questions PDF download
- Current Affairs Question (1-15) July 2019 Free Download
- (Free) Current Affairs Question Bank June-July 2019 PDF download
- RPSC RAS Mains Exam 2018-19 Question Paper
- UPSC IAS Mains: Natural Resources in India & World
- UPSC IAS Mains: Political philosophies like communism capitalism and socialism
- UPSC IAS Mains: Poverty and Developmental Issues
- UPSC IAS Prelims 2019 Result declared
- UPSC IAS Mains: Population and Associated Issues
- UPSC IAS Mains: Urbanization Their Problems and Their Remedies
- UPSC IAS Mains: earthquakes, Tsunami, Volcanic activity, cyclone
- UPSC IAS Mains: Effects of Globalisation on Indian Society
- UPSC IAS Mains: Social empowerment, communalism, regionalism & secularism
- Salient features of world’s physical geography
- UPSC IAS Prelims Exam 2020 Weekly Test-2
- Half Yearly Current Affairs Question Bank: January – July 2019
- Economic Survey 2019: Key Highlights & Facts of the Economic Survey 2019
- Economy of Rajasthan Complete Study Material with Practice Questions
- Rajasthan History Complete Study Book with Practice Questions
- UPSC Prelims Last 10 Years Solved Questions GS Paper-I
- Indian Economy: UPSC Prelims Previous Year Solved Questions
- Indian History Previous Year UPSC Prelims Question Bank
- Polity & Constitution: UPSC IAS Prelims Previous Year Solved Questions
- Geography Solved Questions asked in UPSC IAS Prelims Previous Exams
- General Studies Practice Test -3
- Test Series: UPSC IAS Prelims Exam 2020
- Vision IAS Current Affairs May 2019 PDF
- General Studies Test – 3
- Rajasthan GK – Test 3
- General Studies Practice Test-2
- Rajasthan GK – Test 2
- UPSC Prelims 2019 Question Topics – 100 Areas from which UPSC Framed Questions
- General Studies Practice Test-1
- Rajasthan Gk Test-1
- Current Affairs MCQ from January – July 2019 for All Competitive Exams
- National Parks in Rajasthan
- Wildlife and its Conservation in Rajasthan
- BREEDS OF GOAT LIVESTOCK IN RAJASTHAN
- Breeds of Cow – Livestock in Rajasthan
- Cattle and Buffalo Breeds of Rajasthan
- Thar the Great Indian desert
- Semi-Arid Transitional Plain or Rajasthan Bagar
- Mountains, Peaks and Aravalli Ranges- Geography of Rajasthan
- Introduction:Geography of Rajasthan
- India and Tropic of Cancer
- UPSC IAS PRELIMS ANSWER KEY 2019 WITH SOLUTION
- OPERATION GREENS
- Citizenship Amendment Bill 2019
- HIV/AIDS ACT
- Women’s Reservation Bill
- Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan
- “Safe City Surveillance” Scheme
- National Register of Citizens
- Cauvery Water Dispute Verdict
- Article 35A
- Mission Antyodaya
- Chakma and Hajong Refugees
- NITI Aayog releases Strategy for New India @ 75
- Global Skills Park (GSP) in Madhya Pradesh
- World Custom Organization
- North East Industrial Development Scheme (NEIDS)
- India to Chair Kimberley Process
- 250-Important topics for UPSC IAS Prelims Exam 2019
- (MCQ) Current Affairs April-June 2019
- The Ochre Colored Pottery or OCP culture: Ancient History of Rajasthan
- Ahar – Banas Culture of Rajasthan
- Ancient Civilizations of Rajasthan
- Archaeological Sites in Rajasthan: Ancient History
- Gupta Period: Ancient History of Rajasthan
- Mauryan Period: Ancient History of Rajasthan
- Mahajanapadas of Rajasthan: Ancient History of Rajasthan
- Stone Age: Ancient History of Rajasthan
- Economy of Rajasthan Study Notes with Practice MCQ
- Lakes in Rajasthan: Geography of Rajasthan
- River system: Geography of Rajasthan
- Humidity in Rajasthan: Geography of Rajasthan
- Classification and distribution of soils in Rajasthan
- Distribution of Rainfall in Rajasthan: Geography of Rajasthan
- Weather Seasons of Rajasthan: Geography of Rajasthan
- Temperature Variation in Rajasthan: Geography of Rajasthan
- Climate and Climatic Regions of Rajasthan: Geography of Rajasthan
- Plains of Rajasthan: Geography of Rajasthan
- Aravalli Range & Hilly Region: Geography of Rajasthan
- Southeastern Rajasthan Pathar or Hadoti Plateau: Geography of Rajasthan
- Western Sandy Plains: Geography of Rajasthan
- IAS Prelims 2019: Shubhra Ranjan Economy MCQ with Explanation
- (PDF) Historical Places of Rajasthan : State Gazetteer
- (PDF) Public Administration and welfare of Rajasthan : State Gazetteer
- (PDF) Economic Structure of Rajasthan : State Gazetteer
- (PDF) History and Culture of Rajasthan: State Gazetteer
- (PDF) Land and The People of Rajasthan: State Gazetteer
- (PDF) RPSC RAS Mains Exam Free Yoga ebook
- RAS Mains Exam : Springboard Solved Test Papers in Hindi