Where globalization means as it so often does that the rich and powerful now have new means to further enrich and empower themselves at the cost of the poorer and weaker, we have a responsibility to protect in the name of universal freedom – Nelson Mandela
It gives me immense pleasure in presenting the first edition of the General studies of Rajasthan, useful for the students of Graduate and the candidates appearing in Rajasthan Competitive Examinations conducted by RPSC and Rajasthan Subordinate Board, Universities and Government Departments.
This book deals with the relevant features and topics of General studies of Rajasthan in a systematic and comprehensive manner by the use of simple and concise language for easy and quick understanding. Varied subjects covered are Geography, History, Art-Culture & Heritage, Polity & Administration and Economy of Rajasthan in detailed with subject wise solved practice questions. I hope that the readers will find this book user friendly and helpful in preparation of their examinations. I look forwarded to have the views, comment, suggestions and criticism from readers which would definitely help in further improvement of the Book. I would like to heartfelt thanks to all my friends, family members, Shri Kishan Diwliwal and the team members of Shubham Publishers and distributors for their effort to publishing this book.
Wish you happy reading and best wishes for the examinations.
Features of the Book:
- General Studies of Rajasthan-All in One, it covered the syllabus of RPSC and University exams.
- Subject wise detailed study material with practice question answer
- This book covered Geography, History, Polity, Economy and Art-Culture of Rajasthan.
- You can buy this book from anywhere in Rajasthan at district level or from Most of the shop in Jaipur (Rajasthan).
- Very soon it will be available on Amazon, Flip-kart etc.