Global Skills Park (GSP) in Madhya Pradesh
- Government of India along with Asian Development Bank (ADB) signed a loan agreement to establish a Global Skills Park in the Madhya Pradesh.
- It will help in enhancing the quality of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) System and create a more skilled workforce.
- It will engage with global TVET partners for advanced training at the GSP which help in foundation of best practices in TVET management, training infrastructure, industry cooperation, and quality assurance.
- It will be the first Multi Skills Park in India
- It will also include the Center for Occupational Skills Acquisition and the Center for Advanced Agricultural Training.