Rana Hammir (1326-1364)
- Fought Battle of Sugoli with Mohammad Bin Tughlaq.
- Built the Annapurna Mata Temple of Chittorgarh Fort.
Khetri Singh (1364-82)
- He captured Zafar Khan, Sultan of Gujarat.
- Son of Hammir
Rana Lakha (1382-1421)
- He married Hansa Bai, princess of Marwar.
- His son Rana Choonda took the oath that not to come on the throne. Thus he is also called Bhishmapitamah of Mewar.
Rana Mokul Singh (1421-33)
- He reconstructed Samidheshwar Temple in Chittoor.
- In 1433, he was murdered in Zilwada.
Rana Kumha (1433-68)
- Defeated Mahmud Khilji, Sultan of Malwa, in battle of Sarangpur (Mandalgarh).
- He erected Vijay Stambh (sign of Rajasthan police) after this victory which is 37 meters tall and 10 meter in width having 9 floors.
- It is compared with Qutub Minar.
- Rana Kumbha defeated the joint army of Mahmud Khilji and Qutbuddin of Gujarat in 1456.
- Important fort built by Kumbha- (1) Kumbhalgarh (2) Achalgarh (3) Basantgarh
- Important books written by Kumbha- (1) Rasik Priya (2) Sudha Prabhandh (3) Sangeet Raj (5 part) (6) Sangeet Sudha (7) Kamaraj Ratisaar
- He gave patronage to many scholars in his court. Important are- (a) Mandan (b) Kanh Vyas (c) Ramabai (d) Muni Sundar Suri etc.
- He was a musician as well.
- He was killed by his son Ooda Singh or Udai Singh.
Rana Udai Singh (1468-73)
- He killed his father Rana Kumbha and came to the throne.
- Ramuel, his brother, defeated him and ascended the throne.
Rana Sanga (1508-1528)
- In 1517 and 1519, he fought the battle of Khatoli and Bari respectively with Ibrahim Lodhi and defeated him in both the battles.
- In 1519, he defeated MehmudKhilji in the battle of Gagron.
- In 1527, he was defeated in the battle of Khanwa by Babur.
- The important king who took part in the battle of Khanwa (Maldev- Marwar, Medini Rai- Chanderi, Mahmood Lodhi (small brother of Ibrahim Lodhi)
- He died at Kalpi (M.P.)
Maharana Udai Singh (1537-1572)
- Saved by Panna Dhai in the childhood
- In 1557, fought the battle of Harmada with Haji Khan Pathan who was governor of Ajmer.
- In 1559, he founded Udaipur and constructed Udai Sagar Lake.
- In 1568 Akbar attacked and Jaimal and Fatta was killed
Maharana Pratap (1572-1597)
- In 1576, He fought the battle of Haldighati with Akbar and was defeated by Akbar. Akbar deputed Man Singh against Maharana Pratap.
- Thermopylae of Rajasthan – James Tod
- Kumbhalgarh war (1577, 1578, 1579) between (Sahbaz v/s Pratap)
- His horse’s name was Chetak who was injured in this battle and later died. Chetak’s cremation is in Balicha Village.
- In 1582, he fought Battle of Diver.
- In 1597. He died in Chawand.
Karan Singh (1620-1628)
- He started construction of Jagmandir Palace of Udaipur.
Jagjit Singh I (1628-52)
- He finished the construction of Jagmandir Palace of Udaipur.
- He constructed Jagdish Temple of Udaipur.
Raj Singh (1652-80)
- He protested against Jajiya Tax by Aurangzeb
- Supported Aurangzeb in the fight of Successor
Jai Singh (1680-98)
- He built Jaisamand Lake.