- He founded this dynasty.
- In 1273, he died protecting cows in Bithu village.
- The real founder of Rathod dynasty in Mewar.
- He was killed in a battle with Salim Shah of Multan.
Rao Jodha (1438-89)
- He established city Jodhpur.
- He constructed Mehrgarh Fort.
- His 5th son Bika established Bikaner.
Rao Maldeo (1532-1562)
- He killed his father and ascended the throne.
- In 1541, he defeated Jaitasi of Bikaner.
- In 1543, he was defeated by Sher Shah Suri in Battle of Sumail.
Rao Chandra Sen (1562-1565)
- He was defeated by the Mughal but still denied to form an alliance with them.
- He is called Pratap of Marwar.
Raja Udai Singh (1583-1595)
- He established a marital relation with Mughals.
- His daughter Mani Bai was married to Jahangir.
Maharaja Jaswant Singh (1638-1678)
- He wrote BhasaBhusan, Anand Vilas, Prabodh Chandrodaya and AparokshaSidhanta Saar.
Raja Rai Singh (1659-1659)
Maharaja Ajit Singh (1679-1724)
Rathod of Bikaner
Rao Bika (1465-1504)
- In 1465, he established Rathod dynasty in Bikaner region.
- In 1488, established Bikaner.
Rao Naroji (1504-05)
Rao Lunkaran (1505-1526)
Rao Jait Singh (1526-1542)
Rao Kalyan Singh (1542-1571)
Raja Raj Singh I (1571-1611)
- Akbar gave 51 Pargana to him.
- He constructed Junagadh Fort in Bikaner.
- He wrote ‘Rai Singh Mahotsav’.
Maharaja Rao Anup Singh (1669-1698)
- He wrote ‘Anup Vivek’, ‘Kaam Prabodh’,’ ShraddhPrayog Chintamani’, ‘Anupodaya.’
Maharaja Rao Sarup Singh (1698-1700)
Maharaja Sir Rao Sadul Singh (1943-1950)
- He was the last ruler of Bikaner and merged in present Rajasthan state and signed the instrument of accession to the dominion of India.