- He was feudal of Rana Sanga; therefore, he fought Battle with Babur in the Battle of Khanwa.
- The accepted sovereignty of Akbar.
- The first king of Rajasthan to accept sovereignty and establish a marital relation with Mughal.
- Suppress Mirza revolt in Sarnal Battle. Thus he was given Nagada and Parcham by Akbar as the award.
- His daughter was married to Jahangir.
- He was made Subedar of Kabul, Bihar and Bengal.
- Established Maanpur city in Bihar
- He established Akbarnagar city in Bengal.
- Began the construction of forts of Amber
- Constructed Radha Govind Temple in Vrindavan
Mirza Raja Jaisingh
- Ruled for the maximum period in Jaipur (46 Years)
- Shah Jahan titled him ‘Mirza Raja’.
- On 11 June 1665, Treaty of Purandar was signed between Shivaji and Jaisingh.
- He constructed Jaigarh Fort in Jaipur.
Sawai Jai Singh
- He saw the reign of seven Mughal Badshah.
- Changed the name of Amber to Islamabad.
- His Purohit was ‘PundarikRatnagar’.
- In 1747, he defeated Madho Singh in the Battle of Rajmahal on the bank of river Banas.
- 1748, he was defeated by Madho Singh in the Battle of Bagru.
- After this defeat, he committed suicide.