- In 551 A.D. he established Chauhan dynasty.
- According to Bijoliya inscription, he constructed Sambhar Lake.
- In 1113 he established Ajmer city.
- He built Ajmer fort.
- He constructed Anasagar Lake in Ajmer.
- Also constructed Varah Temple in Pushkar.
- He took away Delhi from Tomar dynasty.
- He constructed a school later QutubuddinAibak built Dhai Din Ka Jhopda in place of this school.
- In 1182, he defeated Chandel ruler Parmarardidev in Battle of Mahoba.
- 1191, he defeated Mohammad Ghori in First Battle of Panipat.
- 1192, he was defeated by Mohammad Ghori in Second Battle of Panipat.
- Moinuddin Chisti came to India during his reign.
- He constructed Pithoragarh near Delhi.
- Kaimash and Bhuvanmalla were his two ministers.
- After the death of Prithviraj III, his son Govindraj established his rule in Ranthambore.
- In 1299, he defeated the army of Alauddin Khilji led by Ulugh Khan and Nusrat Khan.
- Nusrat Khan was killed in this battle.
- After that Allauddin Khilji raids the Ranthambore fort with his army and defeats them.
- 1301, first Siege of Ranthambore took place. This was the first Siege of Rajasthan.
- He fought 17 battle in his life in which he only lost the last one.
- Founder of this branch of Chauhan was Kirtipal.
- In inscriptions, Jalore is mentioned as Jabalipur.
- Allauddin Khilji changed the name of Siwana to Khairabad.
- In 1241, Deva Hada defeated Jait Meena and occupied Bundi.
- 1354, Barsingh constructed Taragarh fort of Bundi.
- Rao Surjan constructed Ranchhod Temple in Dwarika.
- Budhhasingh wrote ‘Nehtarang’.
- Maratha interference took place during the reign of Budhhasingh.
- In 1631, Madho Singh founded this state.
- Mukund Singh constructed AbaliMeeni Palace in Kota.
- Bhim singh constructed Sawariyaji Temple in Baran.
- Parmar means Killer of the enemies.
- The founder was Dhumraj but the dynasty begins from Utpalraj.
- In 1031, Vimalshah constructed a wonderful temple of Adinatha in Abu.
- Dharavarsha wrote a drama named ‘Parth-Parakrama-Vyayoga’ and established Prahaladanpur (Palanpur).
- During the reign of Som singh, son of Dharavarsha, Tejpal constructed Neminath Temple in Delwara village.