MYUPSC.COM is dedicated to preparation of UPSC Civil Services and State PSC Prelims and Mains Examination 2020. we are providing here the best quality study material and Test Series for UPSC IAS Prelims and Mains Exam 2020. you can get India yearbook 2020 and State wise Current Affairs and General Knowledge Yearbook 2020. The site intends to provide free study notes, knowledge or information related to IAS/PCS exams that can help to crack these Examinations. The Study Portal has also published its Ebooks/ PDF on various aspects & dimensions of General Studies of World, India and all the Indian states. The vision of the Study Portal is to consolidate all the relevant information related to India, Indian States regarding its History, Geography, Polity, Art-Culture, Heritage, Economy, Environment & Biodiversity and Current Affairs etc. Hydrogen Fuel Cell
The foundation and idea behind myupsc.com is to address the useful and good quality study material in English medium for aspirants who are preparation for UPSC Indian Administrative Services (UPSC) and State PSC Exams. UPSC PSC General Studies Must Read Books for Prelims and Mains Exam.
Current Affairs Yearbook 2020: Current Affairs are essential for the preparation of the UPSC CSE & PSC examination. The UPSC, State PSC prelims and mains examination demand conceptual clarity of current affairs, Clearing the UPSC CSE & State PSC examination requires a complete, holistic and comprehensive understanding of concepts in the news and current affairs which has been provided by MYUPSC.COM in very crisp and meticulous notes covering all notable and crucial State, national and international current affairs. Hydrogen Fuel Cell
A good understanding of current affairs is central to success in the UPSC, State PSC examination for aspirants. Since it is a strenuous and gruelling task for aspirants to cover current affairs daily and revise it well, MYUPSC.COM prepares crisp and concise notes that covers the important topics relevant from UPSC CSE examination perspective by referring daily newspapers, the Press Information Bureau (PIB), reliable sources like government magazines, for example, the Yojana and the Kurukshetra, etc. It is relevant for all freshers and veterans in the examination, as it is important to cover all aspects of a current affairs topic, which is holistically and entirely covered by MYUPSC.COM daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
Now you have made up your mind to become IAS officer and looking for the books and study materials to achieve your goal. Well, you are on the right page. Now We are Sharing With You UPSC IAS Daily Current Affairs 2020.
All PDF which are provided here are for Education purposes only. Please utilize them for building your knowledge and don’t make them Commercial. We request you to respect our Hard Work. We are Providing Everything Free Here. MYUPSC.COM Will Not Charge Any Cost For Any Service Here.
If you are new to UPSC field, We recommend you to know about UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains and UPSC Optionals and Test Series [Prelims/Mains] and also Magazine for better Understanding. All our Advertisements are Decent ads [we don’t compromise in the Quality] and if anyone have any problem with website or advertisements please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Current affairs that is needed for UPSC IAS exam preparation is updated every day (except Sundays) along with General Studies Quiz. These current events are prepared from The Hindu, PIB, Business Standard, Wikipedia and other standard sources. These current events are free of cost and we request you NOT to buy these from photocopy shops which are illegally sold without our permission.
Hydrogen Fuel Cell
- A fuel cell is an electrochemical cell that converts the chemical energy of a fuel (often hydrogen) and an oxidizing agent (often oxygen) into electricity through a pair of redox reactions.
- Fuel cells are different from most batteries in requiring a continuous source of fuel and oxygen (usually from air) to sustain the chemical reaction, whereas in a battery the chemical energy usually comes from metals and their ions or oxides that are commonly already present in the battery, except in flow batteries.
- Fuel cells can produce electricity continuously for as long as fuel and oxygen are supplied.
- Hydrogen + Oxygen = Electricity + Water Vapor
- The products of the reaction in the cell are water, electricity, and heat.
- This is a big improvement over internal combustion engines, coal burning power plants, and nuclear power plants, all of which produce harmful by-products.
- Recently NTPC has invited global Expression of Interest (EoI) to provide 10 Hydrogen Fuel Cell (FC) based electric buses in Delhi and an equal number of Hydrogen Fuel Cell based electric cars for Leh.
- The move to procure Hydrogen Fuel Cell based vehicles is first of its kind project in the country, wherein a complete solution from green energy to the fuel cell vehicle would be developed.