Part of: GS Mains II – Child welfare; Social issue
- Several children from poor families have returned to rag-picking or begging, as their parents lost jobs due to lockdown.
- Join our Official Telegram Channel HERE for Motivation and Fast Updates
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Motivational and New analysis videos
Do you know?
- Section 76 of the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 prohibits employment of children for begging.
Juvenile delinquency on the rise
- Juvenile delinquency is defined as an individual under the age of 18 who fails to abide by the laws.
- Due to temporary closure of schools, children spend more time working rather than studying.
Some Related Links: