We have decided to collect voluntary subscription fees every month for using our platform. You will be prompted to pay the voluntary subscription every month. For us to invest in quality content and continue bringing you the right initiatives, it takes a lot of time, hard work and money hence we need your support and backing.
We also don’t want to make any subscription fees mandatory as it may hamper someone who is depended on us. If you are able to pay then kindly pay the monthly subscription fees voluntarily which cost less than Rs 2/- per day. Be honest with yourself.
Best of Luck!!!
- RBI forecasts end to contraction by Q4 (GS-3)
- Active COVID-19 cases drop below 9 lakh after a month (GS-2)
- Das tries tough love with bond market (GS-3)
- ‘Home loans to get cheaper’ (GS-3)
- Gold bond issue price fixed at ₹5,051 (GS-3)
- Indian cotton gets ‘Kasturi’ branding, logo (Prelims 2021)
- China slams Quad as a ‘closed clique’ (GS-2)
- UN’s World Food Programme wins 2020 Nobel Peace Prize (Prelims 2021)
- Expect China-style development for Sri Lanka: Gotabaya (GS-2)
- DRDO tests anti-radiation missile (GS-3)
- Labour Bureau study gleans migrant data (GS-1)
- SC questions NCPCR on repatriation of children (Prelims – 2021)
- ‘SARS-CoV-2 not last virus to spark a pandemic’ (GS-2)
- A crowdsourced database to help artists during pandemic (GS-1)
- Senior U.S. official to visit Delhi ahead of 2+2 talks (GS-2)