We have decided to collect voluntary subscription fees every month for using our platform. You will be prompted to pay the voluntary subscription every month. For us to invest in quality content and continue bringing you the right initiatives, it takes a lot of time, hard work and money hence we need your support and backing.
We also don’t want to make any subscription fees mandatory as it may hamper someone who is depended on us. If you are able to pay then kindly pay the monthly subscription fees voluntarily which cost less than Rs 2/- per day. Be honest with yourself.
Best of Luck!!!
- Q2 records 107% surge in fresh investments (GS-3):
- Republic TV, 2 others in TRP racket: police (Prelims)
- Assam jails cannot be detention centres: HC (GS-2)
- World Bank widens GDP contraction forecast to 9.6% (GS-3)
- Passenger vehicle retail sales grow first time since March (GS-3)
- Manufacturing at full steam: PM (GS-3)
- High-powered Chinese delegation visits Sri Lanka (GS-2)
- American poet Louise Gluck wins Nobel Literature Prize (Prelims)
- U.S. wants early return of troops from Afghanistan (GS-2)
- Indo-Lanka Accord can’t be thrown away: Tamil MP (GS-2)
- Ahead of festival season, PM kicks off new campaign (GS-2)
- PM hails Afghan ceasefire efforts (GS-2)
- IAF showed capability in Ladakh stand-off: IAF chief
- What is TRP, why was it manipulated? (Prelims)
- Hathras, a new phase in the caste atrocity narrative
- Keeping vigil even during unusual times (GS-2)
- Scissoring the DNA (GS-3)
- Avoidable uncertainty (GS-2)