The significance of reading newspaper for IAS Exam has increased tremendously in past few years. Out of the many newspapers available in the market for UPSC Preparation, Indian Express stands out with its enormous and effective coverage of crucial issues. Time and now, many coaching institutes or even students have tried to substitute newspaper reading with some local study material, but it all lands down on the fact that there is no real substitute for standard sources be it a book or a national newspaper like Indian Express.
What you will gain while reading the first-hand news in Indian Express can never be replaced or even enhanced by any sources. So, try to be focused and loyal to Indian Express. It has proved to a game changer for many toppers and the same can be achieved by you.
One more vital know how is to identify where to focus within special editions and how to utilise it in coherence with the IAS preparation. Here, we have provided a table with all the sections to focus on while going through special edition sections and also how it will help you enhance your notes.
- Join our Official Telegram Channel HERE for Motivation and Fast Updates
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Motivational and New analysis videos
- China is watching — Hybrid warfare: What data they collect, why cause… (GS-3)
- Monsoon, Covid session begins today, Govt lines up several Bills (GS-2)
- Expect vaccine by early 2021 will take first shot if any trust deficit (GS-2)
- Low appetite for eating out
- Hope Parliament sends message that country stands behind soldiers guarding borders: PM Modi
- The dog whistle
- Road from Doha
- Afghan forces, Taliban continue to clash even as peace talks begin