- India and European Union (EU) have renewed its Agreement on Scientific and Technological Cooperation for the next five years (2020-2025).
- The Agreement was initially signed in 2001 and renewed two times in 2007 and 2015.
- The cooperation has been focused on water, green transport, e-mobility, clean energy, bio-economy, health, and ICT.
- The new agreement will expand the cooperation in scientific and technological research for economic and social benefit.
- In the last 5 years India-EU Research Technology Development Projects has addressed societal challenges such as affordable healthcare, water, energy, food & nutrition has been stepped up.
Google’s Best Books for UPSC PSC Exams
- Join our Official Telegram Channel HERE for Motivation and Fast Updates
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Motivational and New analysis videos