Indian Polity Test Series for IAS Prelims 2019
IAS Preliminary Examination 2019: Indian Polity Test Series as per trending and previous year analysis.
- Preamble of the Constitution
- Constitutional development
- Constituent Assembley
- Union and its Territory.
- Fundamental Rights.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Fundamental Duties.
- Prime Minister, CoM and Attorney General.
- Supreme Court.
- Chief Minister and CoM
- State Legislature.
- President of India – Discretionary Powers
- Sessions of Parliament: Adjournment, Prorogation, Dissolution etc.
- Election to Rajya Sabha
- Centre-State Relations
- Inter-State Council vs National Development Council
- NITI Aayog: The new ‘think-tank’ to replace Planning Commission.
- Local Self Government