M Laxmikanth : Governance in India | 3rd Edition | For Civil Services Preliminary (General Studies Paper -I) and Main (General Studies Paper – II) Examinations: The thoroughly revised, restructured and updated third edition of governance in India by M laxmikanth is a focused examination-centric book for the aspirants of Civil Services and other similar competitive examinations. In addition, the book is extremely relevant for those interested in understanding the evolving dynamics of governance in the country.
1. Addition of four new chapters:
a) rights of transgender persons
B) public policy
C) role of Union finance Ministry
D) role of Civil society
2. Restructuring of all the topics in a reader-friendly format
3. Updated nomenclature of some chapters as per the latest syllabus
4. Inclusion of additional updated information on all the topics
5. Inclusion of practice questions for Preliminary and Main examinations
6. No overlapping with the Indian Polity book.