RPSC RAS/RTS Mains Exam Practice/Mock/Solved/Test Papers in Both Hindi and English.
Mahajanapadas of Rajasthan
- Capital: – Viratnagar
- Present: – Alwar, Bharatpur and Jaipur
- Saurasena (Brajmandala)
- Capital: – Mathura
- Present: – Alwar, Bharatpur, Dhaulpur and Karauli.
- Capital: – Indraprastha (Delhi)
- Present: – Delhi and northern Region of Rajasthan.
- Some Other Janapada Of Rajasthan
- Capital: – Madhyamika (Present name Nagari)
- Present region: – Chittorgarh And Udaipur district
- Rajasthan’s first excavated site.
- Excavated by D.R. Bhandarkar.
- Present Alwar and Bharatpur District.
- They emerged as political power During Sunga Period.
- Present Jaipur and Tonk district.
- Capital: – Nagar (Tonk)
- They are mentioned in Mahabhashya of Patanjali
- Present Hanumangarh and Ganganagar district.
- Kushana power was stopped by them.
- They are mentioned in Ashtadhyayi and Ganapatha of Panini.
- Present Alwar district.
- Present Jodhpur and Bikaner region.