- Mission Antyodaya is an accountability and convergence framework for transforming lives and livelihoods on measurable outcomes. Real Difference comes about through Convergence as it alone simultaneously addresses multi dimensions of poverty, Professionals, Institutions and Enterprises make it possible.
- Mission Antyodaya focuses on most backward districts.
- Ministries has been consistently been adopting new methodologies and technologies to enhance its service delivery capacity.
- The main advantage of this application is convergence of data from Gram Panchayat Level.
- The convergence of multiple schemes under a single scheme could enable the government to migrate all these to the digital Aadhar-enabled platform thereby contributing further to the Digital India mission aims.
- Over 25 Ministries/ Departments through specific programs are involved in Mission Antyodaya Project.