MUST READ BOOKS FOR UPPSC EXAMS
UPPCS Recruitment Examination, 2018 is the ideal way to give final touch to your preparation.
The book comprises of 20 mock tests for Paper – I and II. The syllabus has been revised in the current notification for the 2018 exam for Paper – I, which means that candidates can face questions which have the same difficulty-level and pattern as per the UPSC Civil Service Examination. Accordingly, the book on Paper – I has 5 mocks that are based along the lines of UPPCS and 5 mocks on the trend of UPSC-CSE; leaving no room for surprise.
Although qualifying in nature, Paper – II is a tough nut to crack because of the sheer number of candidates. Our book with 10 Paper- II mocks is going to act as the perfect supplement to help you prepare wholesomely for the forthcoming prelims.
Key features of the book:
1. UPPCS Paper – I and II Mocks: Following revision in the syllabus, the book has 5 mocks which follow the previous UPPCS exam trend and 5 which follow the USPC trend; so as to eliminate any scope for surprise. The other book has 10 full length mock tests for Paper – II.
2. Practise on paper and get online analysis: You can upload your solved answers online; and get detailed analysis from the student portal.
3. All India Ranking: Upload from anywhere and get detailed analysis at the national level. Get section-wise analysis of your mocks for identifying areas of improvement.
4. Video analysis for better understanding: Learning is always fun with videos. Watch our teachers solve questions from mock tests.
5. Student portal with freebies: Our online learning portal gives you access to vocab builder, daily current affairs, as well as important events.