MYUPSC.COM is dedicated to preparation of UPSC Civil Services and State PSC Prelims and Mains Examination 2020. we are providing here the best quality study material and Test Series for UPSC IAS Prelims and Mains Exam 2020. you can get India yearbook 2020 and State wise Current Affairs and General Knowledge Yearbook 2020. The site intends to provide free study notes, knowledge or information related to IAS/PCS exams that can help to crack these Examinations. The Study Portal has also published its Ebooks/ PDF on various aspects & dimensions of General Studies of World, India and all the Indian states. The vision of the Study Portal is to consolidate all the relevant information related to India, Indian States regarding its History, Geography, Polity, Art-Culture, Heritage, Economy, Environment & Biodiversity and Current Affairs etc. New Additions to Intangible Cultural Heritage List
Now you have made up your mind to become IAS officer and looking for the books and study materials to achieve your goal. Well, you are on the right page. Now We are Sharing With You New Additions to Intangible Cultural Heritage List
All PDF which are provided here are for Education purposes only. Please utilize them for building your knowledge and don’t make them Commercial. We request you to respect our Hard Work. We are Providing Everything Free Here. MYUPSC.COM Will Not Charge Any Cost For Any Service Here.
If you are new to UPSC field, We recommend you to know about UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains and UPSC Optionals and Test Series [Prelims/Mains] and also Magazine for better Understanding. All our Advertisements are Decent ads [we don’t compromise in the Quality] and if anyone have any problem with website or advertisements please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
New Additions to Intangible Cultural Heritage List
[showhide type=”post” more_text=”Show more…” less_text=”Show less…”]
- Culture Ministry published a draft list of more than 100 items that are to be listed as intangible cultural heritage, which includes
- Traditional folk festival, Pachoti in Assam – where the birth of a baby, particularly a male infant as the tradition “relates to the birth of Krishna”, is celebrated with relatives and neighbours,
- Oral traditions of the transgender community called Kinnar Kanthgeet
- Compositions of Ameer Khusro are among the entries from Delhi.
- Gujarat’s Patola silk textiles from Patan with its geometric and figurative patterns also made it to the list.
- The practice of tying a turban or safa across Rajasthan was a part of the list.
- Kalam Bhat or Qalambaft gharana of Sufiana music in Budgam district, from Jammu and Kashmir.
- The making of khor, a rice beer, by the Tangkhul community in Manipur as well as other crafts associated with it, like making gourd vessels and wicker baskets, were also on the list.
- Kerala’s martial art form, Kalaripayuttu.
- Practice of making Kolam, designs at the entrance of homes and temples in Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
- Different forms of shadow puppet theatre
- Chamadyacha Bahulya in Maharashtra,
- Tolu Bommalatta in Andhra Pradesh,
- Togalu Gombeyatta in Karnataka,
- Tolu Bommalattam in Tamil Nadu,
- Tolpava Kuthu in Kerala
- Ravanchhaya in Orissa [/showhide]