- We have dealt with many articles dealing with Police brutality – Custodial deaths, Fake encounters; Torturing and harassing innocent people or vulnerable people.
- Another example where the protectors turned perpetrators – 1985 murder of Raja Man Singh.
- Join our Official Telegram Channel HERE for Motivation and Fast Updates
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Motivational and New analysis videos
- A court in Mathura recently convicted 11 policemen for the murder of Raja Man Singh, the then titular head of the erstwhile princely state of Bharatpur in Rajasthan, in 1985.
- Policemen fired indiscriminately at Raja Man Singh as part of a well-planned conspiracy.
Values like – honesty, compassion, yearning for truth and justice, commitment to the law and the Constitution – should always be constant and should hold the first spot in civil servant’s decision and final action.
Some Related Links: