UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination Practice Solved Papers: We are providing here the Previous year solved questions of Polity & Constitution of India have been asked in UPSC Indian Administrative Services Preliminary exam, General Studies Paper-I. These Questions will help to understand the pattern and type of questions asked by UPSC. By Practice these MCQ, it will also help to boost both your preparation and score in actual exam.
- This is a one year test series package for aspiring to become an IAS, IFS, IPS and other services under central government.
- Under this test series programme, you will be provided 100 objective questions of latest standard for UPSC Civil Services Examination for General Studies Paper-I.
- General Study Prelims questions with detailed explanation will be sent to your e-mail in PDF format (weekly).
- These 100 questions for preliminary examination will comprise from all sections of the General Studies -I paper (NCERT (6-12th), Current Affairs, Indian History, Geography, Indian polity, Economy, Art and Culture, Environment and Ecology, Government Schemes and Programmes, Science and Technology etc.)
- Questions of the test series have been prepared from standard study materials such as The Hindu, NCERT, Standard Books, PIB, Annual Reports of the Government of India, Down to Earth etc.
- You will also get our monthly current affairs study magazine free.
- Objective questions will be based on the latest trends of the Civil Services Preliminary Examination conducted by the UPSC.
- At the end of the programme you will be provided 10-Full length test covered whole syllabus, so that you can evaluate your complete preparation.
- A small investment from your side can have significant impact on your result. With this timetable you don’t have to plan by yourself and can save hundreds of hours. Completion of syllabus is a must to succeed in this exam. Our test series will help you here very much.
- Don’t think about pricing too much. If you think you have paid or paying good amount, extract maximum from the test series. Do justice to the price you have paid. From our end, we will do justice to the price you have paid.
- First Test (100 Solved MCQ) will be start from July 01, 2019. if you joined late, then we will provide the PDF you have missed.
Total Fee: Rs. 2400/-
You can also pay through paytm/phonepe on +919610830576