Recommended Books For UKPSC (Uttarakhand Public Service Commission) Exam 2022: The selection of good books is extremely important in order to clear any examination. Before choosing books for preparation, candidates must keep in mind that the book they select must cover the entire syllabus and it is concise, accurate, and up to date.
To begin preparation for UKPSC and to gain the basic knowledge, candidates must read NCERTs Books thoroughly and then prepare from the advanced books. Some of the books that are recommended for UKPSC preparation are as follows:
UKPSC Exam Pattern 2022 Prelims
- The prelims examination will consist of two papers of objective type questions. This examination is suggested to serve as screening only. Based on numbers obtained in this examination, the student is declared efficient for mains examination.
- The last selection list will be prepared only based on marks obtained in the mains examination and Interview.
- The question paper will be objective type. Each question will have four possible answers grouped under A, B, C, or D of which only one wills the right answer.
- The student is available to record in the answer book, only A, B, C, and D may be judged by him to be the right answer.
- General Studies of 150 questions of one mark each. The total numbers of General Studies Subsist paper will be 150 and the time limit for General Studies paper will be 2 hours.
- The paper of General Knowledge subsists of 100 questions of 1.5 numbers each. The total marks for the General Studies paper will be 150, the time limit for the General Studies paper will be 2 hours.
- Each question paper will be in Hindi and English
|(1 marks question) 150
|(1.5 marks question) 100
Recommended Books For UKPSC Exam 2022
Books For History: Ancient History
Ancient Indian History Study Material With Practice MCQs For Exams 2022 – Download
|Ancient Indian History Study Material – Click Here – Download
|Ancient Indian History Practice Solved MCQs – Click Here – Download
|Ancient Indian History Previous Year’s MCQs – Click Here – Free Download
Medieval Indian History Study Material With Practice MCQs For State PSC Exams 2022 – Download
|Medieval Indian History Study Material – Click Here – Download
|Medieval Indian History Practice Solved MCQs – Click Here – Download
Modern Indian History Study Material With Practice MCQs For State PSC Exams 2022 – Download
|Modern Indian History Study Material – Click Here – Download
|Modern Indian History Practice Solved MCQs – Click Here – Download
Modern World History by Norman Lowe – Download
Books for Geography
Indian Geography For State PSC Exams 2022 | Best Book for Exams Preparation – Download
Indian Geography Question Bank For UPSC | State PSC Preliminary Examination – Download
World Geography Question Bank For UPSC | State PSC Preliminary Examination – Download
Books for Political Science
Indian Polity & Constitution Study Material For PSC Exams – Download
Indian Polity & Constitution MCQs For PSC Exams – Download
Books for Indian Economy
Economy Question Bank For UPSC | State PSC Preliminary Examination – Download
Indian Economy for Civil Services Examination – Download
Books for Current Affairs
Uttarakhand Current Affairs Year Book 2022 – Download
A well managed and planned strategy is a prerequisite to clear any examination. Maintaining a stud schedule and following it religiously helps in clearing the exam in an efficient way. Last-minute preparation is an essential part of the preparation. It is time to revise all that you have studied so far. Make micro notes for the revision part so that nothing is left out. Last but not the least, be calm and stay focused before appearing for the examination. Do not stress and eat a healthy diet and take proper sleep.