Rajasthan Public Service Commission Conducts the recruitment for Technical Education Department for the post of Lecture. Its last Recruitment Conducted in 2011. and Now Its Latest Recruitment is released on 23/11/2020. So here we are describing complete syllabus for lecturer in technical department.
Currently RPSC has Released Recruitment for: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry and Maths Lecturer, So Here we are describing their syllabus in detail. If any vacancy will updated.
RPSC Lecturer Exam 2020: Best Books & Notes for General Knowledge Paper
RPSC Lecturer Exam Process
RPSC Conducts Written Examination Online and questions papers for all branch or department will be different, here are the Details:
- Written Exam Consists of Three papers.
- First and Second Paper Belongs to Department/Branch Subjects.
- and Third Paper is Common for All that is General Studies of Rajasthan.
- Paper I and II Carry 75 Marks and 3 Hour of Duration Each.
- Paper III Carry Only 50 marks and 2 Hour of Duration.
- Total Marks in Written Exam are 200.
- After the Written Exam, Selected candidate will be called for Interview.
- Interview carry – 24 Marks.
- Questions asked in Interview to check Subject Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Written Exam marks and Interview Marks will be Added to Merit List.
- Final Selection is based on Merit List. Check Exam Pattern
RPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020 : Click here
RPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern
Written Exam Consists 3 Papers. and Each Paper Carry Separate Marks. Paper-I and II is Belongs to Department/Branch Subjects. Check The Exam pattern:
|Paper-I||Branch/Department Releted Subject||75||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||Branch/Department Releted Subject||75||3 Hours|
|Paper-III||General Studies of Rajasthan||50||2 Hours|
RPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification: Click here