Railway group d 12th October 2018 questions, 12th October shift 1,shift 2,shift 3 group d questions, today’s railway questions, RRB group d 12th October gk questions, today’s rrb group d exam analysis, 12th October 2018 cut off railway, group d general science questions, Railway group D all shifts question, railway question, railway important questions, group d questions, railway group d exam analysis, 12th October Railway exam analysis, Railway questions asked today, railway group d question paper #RRBGROUPDEXAM
RRB Group D 12th October Exam Analysis 2018 and Asked Questions in Shift 3rd, 2nd, and 3rd exam are provided here. Railway Group D Shift 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift exams are over now and candidates are looking for the paper analysis of today’s group d exam. So, we have described the RRB Group D 2018 Exam Analysis of 12th Oct paper which is fully based on the candidate’s feedback who were attempted the Group D exam on 12th Oct 2018. RRB Group D Shift 3rd exam analysis is the most anticipated one of the whole day. The mentioned RRB Group D Exam Analysis 12th Oct 2018 is profitable for students who are going to appear in the exam on future dates. This paper analysis of railway exam will help you to understand the overall exam pattern, difficulty level, and Questions Asked in RRB Group D 12th Oct exam that will be beneficial for applicants who are going to appear in this exam in future.
RRB Group d Exam 12th Oct 2018 Shift -I Question Paper
RRB Group D 12th October 2018 Shift 1 – General Awareness and Current Affairs
- CEO Of Wipro – Abidali Neemuchwala
- JIO Lifetime achievement award 2018 – Mala Sinha and Bappi Lahiri
- Pritzker Prize 2018 – B. V. Doshi
- CM Of Gujarat – Vijay Rupani
- Arundhati Roy received Man Booker Prize award in which year – 1997
- MSP full form – Minimum Selling Price
- World Badminton 2018 Winner – Carolina Marin
- Minimum age for voting in India – 18
- Author of ”EXAM WARRIOR” – Narendra Modi
- VIMBEX Exercise – India and Vietnam
- World Snooker Champion 2017 – Mark Selby
- विप्रो के सीईओ – अबिदाली नीमुचवाला
- जेआईओ लाइफटाइम उपलब्धि पुरस्कार 2018 – माला सिन्हा और बप्पी लाहिरी
- प्रिट्जर पुरस्कार 2018 – बी वी दोशी
- गुजरात के मुख्यमंत्री – विजय रुपानी
- अरुंधती रॉय ने वर्ष —— में मैन बुकर पुरस्कार पुरस्कार प्राप्त किया – 1997
- एमएसपी पूर्ण रूप – न्यूनतम बिक्री मूल्य
- विश्व बैडमिंटन 2018 विजेता – कैरोलिना मैरिन
- भारत में मतदान के लिए न्यूनतम आयु – 18
- ‘परीक्षा वारियर’ के लेखक – नरेंद्र मोदी
- वीआईएमबीएक्स व्यायाम – भारत और वियतनाम
- वर्ल्ड स्नूकर चैंपियन 2017 – मार्क सेल्बी
RRB Group D 12th October 2018 Shift 1 – General Science
- SI Unit of Acceleration – m/s²
- Atomic number of Silver – 47
- SI Unit of Pressure – Pascal
- Coin is made of which metals – Copper and Nickel
- 57-72 atomic number falls in which block of periodic table – F block
- Which gas is filled in Electric bulb – nitrogen?
- Atomic Weight of Carbon Monoxide – 28.01 g/mol
- त्वरण की एसआई इकाई – एम / एस²
- चांदी की परमाणु संख्या – 47
- दबाव की एसआई इकाई – पास्कल
- सिक्का धातुओं से बना है – कॉपर और निकल
- 57-72 परमाणु संख्या आवधिक सारणी के ब्लॉक में गिरती है – एफ ब्लॉक
- इलेक्ट्रिक बल्ब में कौन सी गैस भर जाती है – नाइट्रोजन
- कार्बन मोनोऑक्साइड परमाणु भार – 28.01 ग्राम / एमओएल
RRB Group D 12th October 2018 Shift 1 – Mathematics
- Find the Median of 8,9,9,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,21,8?
- A man sells two chairs, Chair 1 @ 4% gain and Chair 2 @ 4% loss. Find the net Gain/Loss?
- Square root of 1024?
- P=Rs. 12,500. Time=2 yrs, A= Rs. 15000. Find the rate of interest?
- Side of a rhombus is 26 cm. One of the diagonal of the rhombus is 48 cm. Find the other diagonal?
- Speed,Time & Distance – 2 Qs
- HCF/LCM – 2-3 Qs
- CI/SI – 2-3 Qs
- BODMAS – 4 Qs
- Time & Work – 2 Qs
- 8,9,9,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,21,8 के मध्य खोजें?
- एक आदमी दो कुर्सियां बेचता है, चेयर 1 @ 4% लाभ और चेयर 2 @ 4% नुकसान। शुद्ध लाभ / हानि पाएं?
- 1024 की स्क्वायर रूट?
- पी = रु। 12,500। समय = 2 साल, ए = रु। 15000. ब्याज दर पाएं?
- एक रम्बस का पक्ष 26 सेमी है। रम्बस के विकर्ण में से एक 48 सेमी है। अन्य विकर्ण खोजें?
- गति, समय और दूरी – 2 क्यूएस
- एचसीएफ / एलसीएम – 2-3 क्यूएस
- सीआई / एसआई – 2-3 क्यूएस
- बोडामास – 4 क्यूएस
- समय और कार्य – 2 प्रश्नोत्तर
RRB Group D 12th October 2018 Shift 1 – Reasoning
- How many odd days are there in a leap year?
- Venn Diagram – Oxygen, Neon, Noble Gas?
- Find the Odd one out- 56,95,85,65?
- Calendar – 2 Qs
- Statement and Conclusion 5 Qs
- Classification 3 Qs
- Figure counting 5 Qs
- Analogy 4 Qs
- 152,117,82, __?
- 1,5, 9, 13, __?
- एक लीप वर्ष में कितने अजीब दिन हैं?
- वेन आरेख – ऑक्सीजन, नियॉन, नोबल गैस?
- अजीब एक को खोजें- 56,95,85,65?
- कैलेंडर – 2 क्यूएस
- वक्तव्य और निष्कर्ष 5 प्रश्नोत्तर
- वर्गीकरण 3 क्यूएस
- चित्र 5 क्यू गिनती
- एनालॉजी 4 क्यूएस
Overview of RRB Group D Shift 2 Exam – 12th October 2018
- The 2nd shift of RRB Group D was easy to moderate.
- RRB Group D Exam Analysis 12th October Shift 2 – Mathematics
- In a class, the ratio of boy is to girl is 4:7. So find out the total number of students in the class?
- root of 0.8?
- *95807, what should be the value of * so that it is completely divisible by 9?
- Time & Work – 2-3 Qs
- CI & SI – 2-3 Qs
- Mensuration – 3 Qs
- BODMAS – 4 Qs
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 12th October Shift 2 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
Calendar – If 22nd February 2002 was Monday, then what day will be 15th March 2002?
Venn Diagram – Dog, Cat, Bird?
Number Series – 2-3 Qs
Coding Decoding – 3-4 Qs
Analogy – 2-3 Qs
Statement & Conclusion – 8-10 Qs
Mirror Image – 2-3 Qs
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 12th October Shift 2 – General Science
- In which group does Hydrogen belong to?
- Which element will melt at room temperature if you place it in hand?
- Valence electron of sodium?
- SI unit of Acceleration?
- Mechanical Energy-Kinetic Energy=?
- If resistance in a wire is 6 ohm and the wire is extended to double? What will be the resistance now?
- In a convex lens, if an object is placed at F1, then were will be the image formed?
- Who invented the Polio vaccine?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 12th October Shift 2 – General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Which was the 1st city to implement Triple Talaak?
- IPL session 10 winner?
- Finance secretary of India?
- CM of Himachal Pradesh?
- Winner of Australian Open (Women) 2018?
- Chairman of NITI Ayog?
- Oscar Winning movie 2018?
- Indian Idol winner 2018?
- TATA literature prize 2017?
- Kathakali dance is from which state?
- Padamshree Award winner in Music and Arts category?
- Vivekananda Airport , Raipur won which award?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 12th October Shift 1 – Mathematics
Sq. root of 1296?
Find the HCF of (54,162,189)
Find the difference between CI and SI, if P=28560, R=15%, T=3 yrs?
Time & Work – 2 Qs
CI & SI – 3 Qs
BODMAS (Simplification)- 4Qs
Probability – 2-3 Qs
Statistics – 2-3 Qs
Mensuration – 2-3 Qs
Profit and Loss – 2-3 Qs
Geometry (Triangles) – 2-3Qs
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 12th October Shift 1 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Number Series – 2,10,50,250,__?
- Venn Diagram – Bus, Car, Cycle?
- If BUT=YFG, then REM=___?
- How many Odd days are there in a leap year?
- Statement & Conclusion – 4-5 Qs
- Counting Figure – 3 Qs
- Mirror Image – 2-3 Qs
- Clock – 2 Qs
- Syllogisms – 2-3 Qs
- RRB Group D Exam Analysis 12th October Shift 1 – General Science
- In a periodic table, which period doesn’t have metalloids?
- Which acid is found in lemons?
- How many elements are there in the 4th group of the periodic table?
- Formulae for Ethanoid Acid?
- 1 numerical on Potential Energy?
- 1 numerical on Charge?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 12th October Shift 1 – General Awareness & Current Affairs
- CEO of WIPRO?
- Who won JIO Lifetime Achievement award 2017?
- Winner of Pritzker prize 2018?
- Who is the Cm of Gujarat?
- In which year did Arundhati Roy receive Man Booker Prize?
- What is the minimum age to vote in Gorakhpur zone?
- Full form of MSP?
- World Badminton Championship winner 2018?
- Author of the book “Exam Warrior”?
- Military Exercise us conducted between which two countries?
- 2017 Snooker Championship Winners?