Science and Technology Topics for UPSC IAS | State PSC Exams 2021, UPSC (IAS) Prelims, State PSC and other competitive exams 2021: Check Important Topics to Study from Science and Technology Section to qualify the exams.
In broad terms, the syllabus of Science and Technology is divided into three sections:
- General Science: Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Technology: IT, Biotechnology, Space Technology, Defence Technology, Nano-Technology, Robotics
- Government Policies framed for the Science & Technology Sector.
The syllabus of Science and Technology may appear extensive but with a planned study program and well-defined syllabus, one can easily revise all the topics. To help the aspirants save time in searching for important topics, we have provided all the important topics which must be studied before the exam from Science and Technology syllabus.
If you are new to MYUPSC, we recommend you to know about UPSC Exam, State PSC and all other competitive exams and also Magazine for better Understanding. All our Advertisements are decent ads [we don’t compromise in the Quality] and if anyone have any problem with website or advertisements please contact us: email@example.com
- Join our Official Telegram Channel HERE for Motivation and Fast Updates
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Motivational and New analysis videos
Science and Technology Topics
- Tianwen-1: Chinese Rover lands on Mars
- The Big Bang Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- NASA’s New Earth System Observatory
- Internet Explorer to retire in June 2022
- Rare Super Blood Moon to be observed on May 26
- CCoV-HuPn-2018 Coronavirus
- What is Kyasanur Forest Disease?
- CSIR-CSIO transfer UV Disinfection Technology Indigenous Manufacturers
- China Observatory Detects Sources of Gamma Rays
- VIPER Rover to Search Resources on Moon
- NMMS App & Area Officer Monitoring App Launched
- What is Dipcovan?
- SPOT (Scalable and Portable Testing)-New COVID-19 Saliva Test invented using RT-LAMP Technology
- Atlas V Rocket carrying SBRIS Geo-5 Missile Warning Satellite launched for US Space Force
- 2DG- DRDO’s Anti-Covid Drug
- Okeanos Explorer: US’s Robotic Navigation tech to explore Ocean Floor
- What is Winchcombe Meteorite?
- What is Doomsday Surfing or Doomsday Scrolling?
- Talkative Dinosaur found in Mexico
- JUICE: Jupiter Icy Moon Explorer of European Space Agency
- Utopia Planitia of Mars
- Mixing Covid-19 vaccines increase Vaccine Reactogenicity
For Next Page – Check below