MYUPSC.COM is dedicated to preparation of UPSC Civil Services and State PSC Prelims and Mains Examination 2020. we are providing here the best quality study material and Test Series for UPSC IAS Prelims and Mains Exam 2020. you can get India yearbook 2020 and State wise Current Affairs and General Knowledge Yearbook 2020. The site intends to provide free study notes, knowledge or information related to IAS/PCS exams that can help to crack these Examinations. The GRASP IAS has also published its Ebooks/ PDF on various aspects & dimensions of General Studies of World, India and all the Indian states. The vision of the Study Portal is to consolidate all the relevant information related to India, Indian States regarding its History, Geography, Polity, Art-Culture, Heritage, Economy, Environment & Biodiversity and Current Affairs etc.
- Join our Official Telegram Channel HERE for Motivation and Fast Updates
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Motivational and New analysis videos
- SDG Index is prepared by teams of independent experts at the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN).
- The SDG index frames the implementation of 17 SDG goals among UN member states in terms of six broad transformations:
- Education and skills,
- Health and wellbeing,
- Clean energy and industry,
- Sustainable land use,
- Sustainable cities,
- Digital technologies.
- According to recent report, Sweden is placed at the top of the index with an overall score of 84.7.
- Among 193 countries for which the SDG index was prepared, India stands at the 117th position with an overall score of 61.92.
- In south Asia, Maldives is ranked at 91, Sri Lanka at 94, Nepal at 96 Bangladesh at 109 and Pakistan at 134.
- Bangladesh moves 7 places up in latest SDG index for year 2020, with a score of 63.5.
- Bangladesh has remained on track in achieving goals relating to poverty alleviation, quality education, decent work and economic growth and climate action.