(Test 5) RPSC College Lecturer Exam 2021: General Studies of Rajasthan: Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts the recruitment for Technical and Non Technical Education Department for the post of Lecture. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the recruitment for Assistant Professor and lecturer (Technical Education) Posts. There are 918 vacancies for these posts. This is a big opportunity for candidates who waiting for jobs in RPSC. It is essential to know details like Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Date, Previous Year Papers, and Admit Card.
Important Point: Those aspirants/students joined this programme will get the answer key / detailed solution on the same day of test in the evening (between 7 PM to 9 PM). – Click here -Join
Pick your Pen and Paper, attempt the questions exactly like RPSC (Lecturer Exam is not computer based). If you want to know your ranking send us your OMR / Answer Sheet to : [email protected] or in the comment section. “Be honest with yourself“
Click here to download- OMR Sheet
1. The average elevation of the Aravali range in Rajasthan is above sea level?
(a) 930 m
(b) 1000 m
(c) 1600 m
(d) 550 m
2. Who among the following was the pioneer of Indira Gandhi Canal of Rajasthan?
(a) Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant
(b) Shri Kanwar Sen
(c) Ganga Singh
(d) None of these
3. In which of the following state the Urban Local Bodies (ULB) complete the reforms?
(c) Madhya Pradesh
(d) All of the above
4. First state in the country, where the objective of reducing the gap between education and practices “School of Public Health” started?
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(c) Uttar Pradesh
5. Which international financial body approval $ 300million granted for the secondary cities of Rajasthan?
(a) World Bank
(b) Asian Development Bank
(c) BRICS BANK
(d) European Development Bank
6. Which state ranked first in the COVID-19 Management Index, issued by Central Government?
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Uttar Pradesh
7. The “Well-nourished Mother’s Campaign” for a malnutrition-free India Inaugurated by the Lok Sabha Speaker at which of the following place?
(a) Raipur, Chhattisgarh
(b) Kota, Rajasthan
(c) Aurangabad, Maharashtra
(d) Darbhanga, Bihar
8. The state government through which the state of the art “Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition” established?
(b) Madhya Pradesh
9. Which city is selected for the establishment of Garib Nawaz University by Rajasthan State Government?
10. Which cities have been selected under the “City Knowledge and Innovation Cluster” program by the Central Government?
(a) Amritsar, Punjab
(b) Jodhpur, Rajasthan
(c) Vadodara, Gujarat
(d) Bengaluru, Karnataka
11. Rajasthan is the first state to include an awareness chapter on which of the following?
12. Which of the following is the origin of river Chambal?
(b) Janapav Pahadi
(c) Khamanore Hills
(d) Mehad Lake
13. Which is the largest river valley project in India?
14. In which city, India’s largest business incubator “Bhamashah Techno Hub” established by the state government ?
15. Which of the following, Indian city was listed in Travel + Leisure as the best cities in the world?
(a) Udaipur, Rajasthan
(b) Mysore, Karnataka
(c) Kochi, Kerala
(d) Shillong, Meghalaya
16. The First military station will be developed on the basis of Smart City Project pattern in the country ?
(a) Bhuj Military Station
(b) Jaisalmer military station
(c) Charbatia Military Station
(d) Wheeler Island Military Station
17. In which district of Rajasthan, the Indian Railways express train service called “Humsafar” Was launched?
18. Which of the following districts of Rajasthan does not pass through?
19. On which river is the Chulia Falls in Rajasthan?
20. Which of the following is the perennial river of Rajasthan?
(a) Kali Sindh
21 ‘Kalibangan’ a pre-historic site is located in which district of Rajasthan?
D Sri Ganganagar
22 Which among the following district of Rajasthan does not shares border with Pakistan?
D Sri Ganganagar
23 Which dance form of Rajasthan is included in Intangible Cultural Heritage list of UNESCO?
B Terah Taali
D Kachi Ghodi
24 Keoladeo National Park is located in which district of Rajasthan?
25 Which city is famous for White Cement in Rajasthan?
26 The popular Jaswant animal fair is conducted in which district of Rajasthan?
27 Which district of Rajasthan has the highest Literacy percentage?
28. What is the Jeevan Dhara plan related to?
(a) To provide drinking water in rural areas
(b) Construction of Minor Irrigation Project
(c) Construction of wells for irrigation
(d) BPL Free insurance for families
29. Who among the following does not get the water of Bhakra Nangal dam?
30. Which district in Rajasthan gets maximum irrigation from Gangnahar?
31. How many districts in the state of Rajasthan have been provided irrigation facility through the Mahi project?
32. What percentage of irrigation is done by canals in Rajasthan?
(a) 1.47 percent
(b) 60.36 percent
(c) 25 percent
(d) 31.09 percent
33. What percentage of irrigation is done by well and tube wells in Rajasthan?
34. The short horned grasshopper warning is established by the Rajasthan government at which place?
35. What is the Rajasthan Tourism Tagline?
A The Incredible state of India
B God’s Own Country
C A New Experience
D Full of Surprises
36. The largest poppy seed producing district in Rajasthan is?
37 Which city is known as the city of Wales?
38 In which city of Rajasthan, the observatory of the Indian Weather Department Is located?
39 In Which district of Rajasthan Mica mixed hematite iron ore is found?
B Bhilwara iron-in-Rajasthan
40 The number of Tiger Reserves in Rajasthan state?
D None of these
41 Chaurasi Khambon Ki Chhatri or “84-Pillared Cenotaph” is located in which district of Rajasthan?
42 Which river of Rajasthan is known as ‘Van Ki Asha’ (Hope of the forest)?
43 ‘Jaisamand lake’ is considered as the second largest artificial lake in the world and first in Asia. In which district of Rajasthan it is situated?
44 Where is the tomb of Maharana pratap’s horse Chetak ?
45 Which city is called as Rajasthan ka Nagpur?
46 Which district of Rajasthan has been nicknamed “The Golden city”?
47. Which industrial zone in Rajasthan is also known as “Japanese Zone”
48. The Rajasthan Atomic Power Station was established with the help of which country?
49. Which place in Rajasthan is selected for “Cheetah reintroduction Scheme” by Indian Government
50. The Som Kamla Amba irrigation project is related to which district
51. Who was the first person to received Sahitya Akademi Award in rajasthani language
A Vijaydan Detha
B Kanhaiyalal Sethia
C Mani Madhukar
D Satya Prakash Joshi
52. Who was the first person to received Padma Vibhushan award from Rajasthan?
A Manikya Lal Verma
B Ghanshyam Das Birla
C Daulat Singh Kothari
D Mohan Sinha Mehta
53. In which year the Keoladeo National Park was declared as World Heritage Site
D None of the above
54. When the Second Battle of Tarain was fought between Prithviraj Chauhan and Ghori
55. Which one is the largest district in Rajasthan by area wise?
A Jaisalmer District
B Hanumangarh District
C Ajmer District
D Bikaner District
56. The world famous Pushkar Lake is located in
A Kota District
B Ajmer District
C Jaipur District
D Jodhpur District
57. The plateau called “Bhorat” is situated in which district
58. Which of the following districts has the highest forest area in Rajasthan?
59. During the siege of which Fort, Akbar face the maximum resistance from Jaimal and Patta
60. Who wrote the novel “Duvidha” and ” Alekhun Hitler”
A Vijaydan Detha
B Taraprakash Joshi
C Yadvendra Sharma Chandra
D Rageya Raghav
61. The name of the ruler who pioneered carpet manufacturing in Rajasthan is
A Ajit Singh of Jodhpur
B Rai Singh of Bikaner
C Man Singh I of Amer
D Raj Singh of Mewar
62. Jamnadas, Chotelal and Baksaram are associated with which of following styles of paintings
A Jhalwar Style
B Alwar Style
C Marwar Style
D Bikaner Style
63. Which is the highest peak of Northern Aravalli Range in Rajasthan?
64. The “Pushkar Fair” is held every year in the month of
65. The weekly News paper “Naveen Rajasthan” was published from
66. Walar dance is associated with
A Meena tribe
B Garsia tribe
C Bhil tribe
D Kalbelia tribe
67. Which district in Rajasthan is the Panchana Irrigation Project?
68. India’s first “AICTE Training and Education” by All India Council for Technical Education Academy “to be established?
(a) Jaipur, Rajasthan
(b) Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
(c) Guwahati, Assam
(d) Baroda, Gujarat
69. The university where the country’s first female NCC Air Force Squadron is founded?
(a) Krishna University, Andhra Pradesh
(b) Jayaprakash University, Bihar
(c) Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara
(d) Vanasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan
70. Which financial institutions signed Economic agreement with Government of Rajasthan to improve the electricity distribution sector?
(a) Asian Development Bank
(b) European Development Bank
(c) World Bank
(d) BRICS BANK
71. Which place is famous for ajrakh printing in Rajasthan?
72. “Abhaneri” tourist place is famous for
A 8th century temple
C Medieval fort
D Hill track
73. Which of the following district of Rajasthan does not come under ‘Hadauti region’?
74. Which one district of Rajasthan is having common boundary with Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat?
75. Who was the ruler of Ranthambore at the time of the expedition of Jalal-ud-din Khalji?
C Govind Raj
D Veer Narayan
76. Which of the following places is famous for ‘patthar maar holi’?
A Mahaveer ji
77. In which year the Battle of Haldighati was fought between Maharana Pratap and Akbar
78. The Mehrangarh Fort is located at
79. In which year the Chittorgarh Fort is designated under UNESCO World Heritage Site
80. Who built the Hawa Mahal in Jaipur?
A Sawai Pratap Singh
B Madho Singh
C Maharana Pratap
D Uday Singh
81. Keoladeo National Park is famous for
C Bird Species
82. Rajasthan handicrafts products are sold under the name of
83. An ornament which is used by men
84. The composition that belongs to Mewar style of painting is?
A Jyotish Ratnakar
B Geet Govind
D Vilaval ragini
85. Which of the following is a dam made of clay in the state of Rajasthan?