Part of: GS Mains II – International affairs; Cold War-style diplomacy
- U.S. and U.K. accused Russia of testifying an anti-satellite weapon in space.
- U.S. Space Command said it “has evidence” that Moscow “conducted a non-destructive test of a space-based anti-satellite weapon” on July 15.
- Join our Official Telegram Channel HERE for Motivation and Fast Updates
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Motivational and New analysis videos
Do you know?
- New START treaty caps the nuclear warheads of the U.S. and Russia — the two Cold War-era superpowers.
- Under the Treaty, the United States and Russia must meet the Treaty’s central limits on strategic arms.
- Each Party has the flexibility to determine for itself the structure of its strategic forces within the aggregate limits of the Treaty.
- The treaty has no Constraints on Missile Defense and Conventional Strike.
Some Related Links: