UPPSC Exam Previous Year Papers: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducted UPPSC PCS 2020 Prelims exam on 11 October 2020 in offline mode to fill 200 vacancies in UP Civil Services to the posts of Range Forest Officer (RFO), Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF), Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer, Assistant Labour Commissioner, Child Development Project Officer, District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) and others. The vacancies are very less and candidatures are high. In such a high competition, cracking the UPPSC Exam with high scores becomes essential in order to get recruitment. Candidates need to build smart exam preparation strategy and practice UPPSC Previous Year Question Papers in order to improve their speed, accuracy and boost their performance.
- UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) PCS 2021 | Online Mock Test | Study Material | Syllabus
- UPPSC Prelims Test Series 2021 Toppers Recommendation
- UPPSC (Utter Pradesh Public Service Commission) PCS Preparation Strategy 2021
By practicing UPPSC Previous year papers of last 5-7 years, candidates amplify their chances of clearing the UPPSC PCS Prelims & Mains Exam. In this article, we have provided UPPSC Previous Year Question Paper 2019 along with their answer keys. Also, we have solved the complete UPPSC Exam Paper of 2019 year for the ease of candidates. Practice the solved paper given below and download the PDF Files of Previous Year Papers of UPPSC exam and prepare for prelims now:
UPPSC Exam 2019 Solved Paper
1. The newly appointed Managing Director I.M.F. is
(a) Kristalina Georgieva
(b) Christine Lagarde
(C) Raghuram Rajan
(d) Surjit Bhalla
2. The National Programme launched on October 10, 2019 by the Indian Government to encourage talented children to enrich their skills is
3. Match List — I with List — II and select the correct answer from (the codes given below the lists:
|A. Thomas Cook|
B. Greta Thunberg
C. Dr. Lisha Kiran
D. Carrie Lam
|1. Recipient of Bharat-Bharati Award|
2. Hong Kong Leader
3. Environmental Activist
4. British Tour and Travel Company
A B C D
(a) 1 2 3 4
(b) 4 2 3 1
(c) 1 3 4 2
(d) 4 3 1 2
4. The 2019 Nobel Prize for Economics was given to a woman for the second time. name the first woman who was earlier awarded this prize.
(a) Esther Duflo
(b) Gerty Theresa Cor
(c) Maria Goeppert
(d) Elinar Ostrom
5. Rural Sanitation Strategy launched by Ministry of Jal Shakti in September 2o19 relates to which of the following periods?
6. Central institute of Indian languages is located at of the following places?
(c) New Delhi
7. India aims to achieve land degradation neutrality by the year
8. Which Geosynchronous Satellite launch Vehicle was used by ISRO to launch Chandrayaan-2 craft?
(a) GSLV – MK III – M1
(b) GSLV – MK II – M2
(c) GSLV – MK V – MS
(d) GSLV – Mk V – M4
9. Which of the following statements about India’s largest Charkha is/are true?
1. IL was inaugurated in Noida.
2. It is made of used plastic waste.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
10. Which or the following organism has white blood?
(c) House bug