MYUPSC.COM is dedicated to preparation of UPSC Civil Services and State PSC Prelims and Mains Examination 2020. we are providing here the best quality study material and Test Series for UPSC IAS Prelims and Mains Exam 2020. you can get India yearbook 2020 and State wise Current Affairs and General Knowledge Yearbook 2020. The site intends to provide free study notes, knowledge or information related to IAS/PCS exams that can help to crack these Examinations. The Study Portal has also published its Ebooks/ PDF on various aspects & dimensions of General Studies of World, India and all the Indian states. The vision of the Study Portal is to consolidate all the relevant information related to India, Indian States regarding its History, Geography, Polity, Art-Culture, Heritage, Economy, Environment & Biodiversity and Current Affairs etc. Prelims Test Series 2020
TEST SERIES AVAILABLE ONLY IN ENGLISH
2018 Prelims- 33+ questions asked from MYUPSC Test Series Programme
2019 Prelims- 40+ questions asked from MYUPSC Test Series Programme
There are Full Length 60 Very High Quality Tests that match very UPSC standard (acknowledged by hundreds of toppers every year).
- These 60 Tests are structured in such a way as to help you start from scratch and gradually gain advanced knowledge through self study using standard textbooks and multiple revisions.
- First 10 Tests are based on all Important NCERT Textbooks (New NCERTs).
- There will be full length REVISION TEST after every 5 Tests. This helps in timetaly revision of every important topic you have read, including current affairs, before you move on to new topics.
- Every Test will cover Current Affairs comprehensively from May 1, 2019. This helps you read and revise current affairs from the beginning.
- All tests will cover previous year question papers of UPSC civil services. NDA, CDS, IES, CAPF exams. This feature helps you understand the expectations of UPSC and prepare accordingly.
- Every test will cover 10 percent of previous test’s syllabus. This is to let you not forget what you have read for first test and thereafter. Helps you revise previous tests before the next test.
- There will be section-wise analysis of your performance in each test. This helps you know where you need to put extra efforts to prepare well for your weakest areas.
- Unlimited access to previous tests in the form of PDFs.
This test series will seriously prepare you to tackle actual exam with full confidence. Prelims Test Series 2020
MYUPSC – UPSC CSP (2020) Test series will strategically provide its students with an in-depth coverage of the syllabus and scientifically designed revision plans covering the entire static and current portions (multiple times). With the help of guidance, we aim to make sure that our students are exam ready, with all the skills and tools needed to handle any surprise UPSC throws at them.
Unique Features of MYUPSC Prelims Test Series
- Comprehensive coverage of entire syllabus of UPSC CSP exam through UPSC standard MCQs
- Sectional Tests have been designed in a manner that students can cover each subject comprehensively in sufficient time and can evaluate his/her performance through our tests
- Strictly adhering to UPSC pattern, the nature of questions ranges from factual to conceptual, proportionally dividing in each of the Test Papers
- Options of MCQs have also been arranged in such a manner that elimination tactics can be applied by students while solving questions
- All tests will be conducted in same manner as in real examination hall which helps in better time management and prepare students to solve MCQs correctly under exam pressure
Performance Analysis of aspirants, Section wise analysis, Difficulty Analysis, All India Rank, comparison with toppers, Integrated Score Card, Analysis of Mock Test papers based on difficulty level & nature of questions etc. will be provided to students. It will help in evaluating their performance and course correction
UPSC Prelims 2020 Expected MCQs – 200+ Solved Question Bank of Environment, Biodiversity etc. for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination General Studies Paper-1. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam will be held on Oct 4, 2020. To clear the exam, continuous efforts to master the various components of … Read moreUPSC Prelims 2020 Expected MCQs – Environment
Q.1) Pollution is defined as an addition or excessive addition of certain materials to the physical environment. With reference to this consider the following statements: 1. Primary pollutants persist in the form in which they are added to the environment 2. Secondary Pollutants are formed by interaction among the primary pollutants. 3. Qualitative Pollutants do … Read moreUPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2020 Expected MCQ Part-53
Topic- Environment Prelims MCQs 1. Consider the following statements The percentage of Open forest in India is more than Moderately Dense forest Area covered under Plantation is more than very Dense forest Shifting Cultivation has increased over the years and shares more land use as compared to Non-Forestry Plantation. Select the correct code- 1, 2 and … Read moreUPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2020 Expected MCQ Part-52
Spread the education:
Topic- Science and Technology Prelims MCQs: 1. Which of the following should be your first choice for the treatment of ‘Hyperacidity’? Antacids Antihistamines Histamines Analgesics 2. If you visit a water treatment plant in your area, you will witness the processes followed in water purification. Select the correct order in which water purification works- Flocculation Coagulation … Read moreUPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2020 Expected MCQ Part-51
Topic- Economy Prelims MCQs 1. Which of the following factors have never been accounted in the calculation of poverty in India before the Rangarajan committee came up with its report on Poverty? Cost of basic Education Health expenses Housing expenses Nutrition based expenses Choose the correct answer using the codes below. 1 and 2 only … Read moreUPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2020 Expected MCQ Part-50
Topic- Economics and Current Affairs Prelims MCQs: 1. Which of the following is/are considered as “secondary sector”? Manufacturing Mining and Quarrying Electricity, Gas and Water Supply Construction Select the correct code 1, 2 and 4 only 1, 3 and 4 only 2 and 4 only 1 and 2 only 2. The difference between the market … Read moreUPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2020 Expected MCQ Part-49
Topic- Modern India and Current Affairs Prelims MCQs 1. In British India, what is ‘Dastak’ known for? A permit exempting European traders, mostly of the BritishEast India Company, from paying customs or transit duties on their private trade. A permit regulating internal trade, mostly for Indian traders. Fee charged by Indian rulers from European Traders when … Read moreUPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2020 Expected MCQ Part-48
Environment and Ecology Prelims: Questions and Answers 1. Consider the following statements: 1. Sun is the only source of energy for all ecosystems on Earth 2. Of the incident solar radiation more than 50 per cent of it is photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) Select the correct code: 1. Only 1 2. Only 2 3. Both … Read moreUPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2020 Expected MCQ Part-47
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY AND CURRENT AFFAIRS Prelims MCQs: 1. Consider the following with respect to fundamental forces on Earth: 1. The range of Gravitational and Electromagnetic Force are almost equal in nature. 2. Gravitational Force is a strong force as compared to Weak Nuclear force. Select the correct statement/s 1. Only 1 2. Only 2 … Read moreUPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2020 Expected MCQ Part-46
SUBJECT – GEOGRAPHY & CURRENT AFFAIRS Prelims MCQs: 1. Consider the following rivers: 1. Krishna 2. Kaveri 3. Godavari 4. Penganga The correct sequence of these rivers when arranged from south to north is: 1. 2, 1, 3 and 4 2. 1, 2, 3 and 4 3. 1, 3, 4 and 2 4. 3, 2, 1 and … Read moreUPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2020 Expected MCQ Part-45