MYUPSC.COM is dedicated to preparation of UPSC Civil Services and State PSC Prelims and Mains Examination 2020. we are providing here the best quality study material and Test Series for UPSC IAS Prelims and Mains Exam 2020. you can get India yearbook 2020 and State wise Current Affairs and General Knowledge Yearbook 2020. The site intends to provide free study notes, knowledge or information related to IAS/PCS exams that can help to crack these Examinations. The Study Portal has also published its Ebooks/ PDF on various aspects & dimensions of General Studies of World, India and all the Indian states. The vision of the Study Portal is to consolidate all the relevant information related to India, Indian States regarding its History, Geography, Polity, Art-Culture, Heritage, Economy, Environment & Biodiversity and Current Affairs etc. UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2020 – 60 Days Revision
60 Days Online Revision Test Programme
- 45 Days Concept cum Revision Daily Test
- 17 Days Prelims Current Affairs Tests
- Special Test on Economic Survey & Budget
- Special Test on India Year Book & Mapping
- Prelims Mock Test Series
- Prelims Study Material
- UPSC Prelims is all about managing micro detailing of subjects & handling negative marking. As aspirants tend to get confused about what to study and how to study (i.e. up to what level/extent) for Civil Services Prelims, this programme has been designed to help students to cover whole syllabus effectively within a stipulated time and also have an assessment through test series.
- This programme covers the complete syllabus including – History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Science, Environment and Current Affairs with the correct mix of Fundamental and Advance level of study to cover micro detailing of sub-topics & current developments.
- 44 Days Concept cum Revision tests for covering basic concepts. In each Test there will be a test of 100 questions (based on the topics given in schedule) followed by Class to cover basic aspects of each topic and approach to handle questions.
- 17 days Current Affairs Test covering last 2 years current topics/issues supplemented by notes.
- Current Affairs Test will also include updates on Indian Year Book (IYB), PIB, Budget and Economic Survey.
- Special Test on Mapping (World & Indian Geography).
- Complete Prelims Study Material & Prelims Current Affairs Material will also be provided (It will cover Current Affairs of past 2 years). UPSC Prelims 2020 Revision