UPSC CMS Previous Question Papers PDF Download: All the candidates who are preparing for the Combined Medical Services Examination can take look at this page for the UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers. The exam is being conducted for the Medical Officer, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, and General Duty Medical Officer Gr 2 posts. So, we have given the information about the UPSC Combined Medical Services Previous Papers in a detailed manner. Moreover, we have also attached the direct links to download the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Previous Papers. So, click on the direct links and download the UPSC CMSE Exam Question Papers.
Although this page has all the detailed data about the UPSC CMS Exam Pattern. This paragraph briefly explains the paper structure and more. The exam consists of 2 parts in which part A is divided into two papers. The total marks and the time allotted for both the papers are 250 marks and 2 hours. The subjects included are General Medicine, General Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, and Preventive Social & Community Medicine.
UPSC CMS Previous Question Papers – Overview
|UPSC CMS Previous Question Papers PDF Download
|Name of the Organization
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Name of the Exam
|Combined Medical Services Examination
|Medical Officer, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer Gr 2
|Previous Question Papers
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern
Get the information on the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern from this part of the post. Applicants can have a better understanding of the paper structure and get the highest score in the exam. You can improve your time skills by getting to know the details from the below table. Check it out and gather all the important points from the below points.
- The Computer-based examination in both the papers will be complete of objective (Multiple choice answers) type. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) will be set in English only
- Candidates must mark the Papers themselves. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to mark answers for them.
- The Commission has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or both the papers of the examination
- There will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective-type question papers.
- There are four alternatives for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be the same penalty as above for that question
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators for answering objective type papers.
- They should, therefore not bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
- Both the Papers of the CMSE will be of MBBS standard.
|Number of Questions
|Duration:2 Hours For Each Paper
Personality Test for 100 Marks
UPSC CMS Previous Question Papers PDF
Applicants who are very much eager to get into the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) can prepare for the Combined Medical Services Examination by referring to these UPSC Combined Medical Services Previous Papers. You can also get to know the toughness and the difficulty level of the paper. By knowing these you can score better marks in the exam and get a post in the organization. Download these UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Previous Papers from the below provided direct links and start preparing for the exam. Below are the UPSC CMSE Exam Previous Question Papers which are given accordingly.
|UPSC CMS Previous Question Papers PDF – Important Links
|To Check And Download UPSC CMS Paper I Previous Question Papers PDF
|To Download UPSC CMS Paper II Previous Question Papers PDF
|To Check And Download UPSC CMS Paper I Question Papers PDF
|To Download UPSC CMS Paper-II Question Papers PDF
|To Check And Download UPSC CMS Paper I Previous Papers PDF
|To Download UPSC CMS Paper II Previous Papers PDF
Hope all the data here is adequate and for more keep visiting our site @ MYUPSC.