Unique Features of CS Prelims Test Series
Test Series for civil services examination 2020 will help any aspirant who is preparing in disciplined manner.
- All tests will be conducted in same manner as in real examination hall which helps in better time management and prepare students to solve MCQs correctly under exam pressure.
- Comprehensive coverage of entire syllabus of UPSC CSP exam through UPSC standard MCQs.
- Comprehensive coverage of 16 Months Current Affairs, right from January 2019 to May 2020.
- Proportional presence of questions of every nature- ranging from factual to conceptual ones.
- Thorough coverage of each subject in the given time and subject-wise evaluation of students’ progress.
- Tests in same manner as real examination hall in order to prepare students mentally as well as psychologically to maintain exam pressure and help them efficiently manage their time.
- Performance Analysis of aspirants, Section wise analysis, Difficulty Analysis, All India Rank, Integrated Score Card, Analysis of Mock Test papers based on difficulty level & nature of questions etc.
- Detailed explanation to mock questions covering the entire gamut of information on important areas for deep understanding of the topics
Prelims Test Series-2020 includes:
- 35 Tests – 30 General Studies Tests and 5 CSAT tests.
30 General Studies Tests:
- 20 Sectional Tests
- 5 Revision Tests
- 5 Full Syllabus Tests
Pattern: Paper I – General Studies (100 MCQ Questions =200 Marks); Paper –II – CSAT (80 MCQ Questions = 200 Marks)
Please Note that Marks of Paper – I General Studies only is calculated for qualifying for Mains Exam, while marks of Paper –II CSAT is of Qualifying Nature (33% of 200 Maximum Marks = 67 Marks) without attaining which one is not considered for Mains Exam.