UPSC (IAS) Prelims 2021 Important topics: National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF): Most Important UPSC IAS topics for UPSC Exam 2021 (Most Important UPSC IAS Topics UPSC CSE Prelims & Mains Exam 2021)
The IAS preparation is the interplay of important topics for UPSC syllabus. Important topics for the UPSC 2021 prelims and IAS main 2021 exam.
The Government of India introduced the National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) in 2013. The NSQF is responsible for organising the qualifications through a series of levels of data, knowledge, aptitude and skills.
The levels designed by the NSQF can be determined based on the learning and knowledge outcomes possessed by the student/apprentice. According to the NSQF, the student must possess these skills irrespective of whether they were procured through non-formal, formal or informal learning.
What is NSQF?
The NSQF is a quality assurance framework. It is a nationally integrated education and competency-based skill framework that will provide for multiple pathways, horizontal as well as vertical, both within vocational education and vocational training, and among vocational education, vocational training, general education and technical education, thus linking one level of learning to another higher level.
National Skills Qualifications Framework – Provisions
The NSQF linkage of different levels allows the students to acquire desired levels of competency, job market transitions and allow further acquisitions of added skills to further enhance their competencies with suitable time. The NSQF will also provide the following:
- International Equivalency: This will be achieved by providing national policies for identifying skill proficiency and competencies at different levels.
- NSQF will also provide facilities for multiple entry and exit between skill training, vocational education, job markets, general and technical education.
- Provisions of progressive pathways which are within the framework of the skill qualifications.
- Provide opportunities that encourage lifelong training and education as well as skill development.
- Tie-ups with the industries and markets to understand the job market requirements.
- Creating a mechanism that is credible, transparent and accountable for the skill development over multiple sectors.
- Providing better potential that recognises early learning.
UPSC (IAS) Prelims 2021 Important topics: National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF)
National Skills Qualifications Framework – Objectives
- Accommodation of the diversity found in the Education and Training Systems of the country.
- Allowing the development of a set of qualifications for every level which are accepted all over the nation.
- Providing a structure for the maintenance and development of all the progressive pathways. These pathways allow access to qualifications and support people to move effortlessly between different sectors of training and education as well as between these sectors and the labour market.
- Giving individuals options to progress through training and education as well as helping them gain recognition for their previous experiences and learnings.
- Enhancing and supporting the international and national mobility of people with qualifications that are compliant with NSQF through enhanced recognition of the value and comparability of Indian qualifications.
- Join our Official Telegram Channel HERE for Motivation and Fast Updates
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Motivational and New analysis videos