Join the club of 10000 serious aspirants of UPSC Civil Services Examination
Test Series: UPSC IAS Prelims Exam 2020
- This is a one year test series package for aspiring to become an IAS, IFS, IPS and other services under central government.
- Under this test series programme, you will be provided 100 objective questions of latest standard for UPSC Civil Services Examination for General Studies Paper-I.
- General Study questions with detailed explanation will be sent to your e-mail in PDF format (weekly).
- These 100 questions for preliminary examination will comprise from all sections of the General Studies -I paper (NCERT (6-12th), Current Affairs, Indian History, Geography (India & World), Indian polity, Economy, Art and Culture, Environment and Ecology, Government Schemes and Programmes, Science and Technology etc.
- Questions of the test series have been prepared from standard study materials such as The Hindu, NCERT, Standard Books, PIB, Annual Reports of the Government of India, Down to Earth etc.
- You will also get our monthly current affairs study magazine free.
- Objective questions will be based on the latest trends of the Civil Services Preliminary Examination conducted by the UPSC.
- At the end of the programme you will be provided 10-Full length test covered whole syllabus, so that you can evaluate your complete preparation.
- A small investment from your side can have significant impact on your result. With this timetable you don’t have to plan by yourself and can save hundreds of hours. Completion of syllabus is a must to succeed in this exam. Our test series will help you here very much.
- Don’t think about pricing too much. If you think you have paid or paying good amount, extract maximum from the test series. Do justice to the price you have paid. From our end, we will do justice to the price you have paid.
- First Test (100 Solved MCQ) will be start from September 01, 2019. If you joined late, then we will provide the PDF you have missed.
Total Fee: Rs. 1500/- (Approx 35% discount Now Up to 30/09/2019)
You can also pay through paytm/PhonePe on +919610830576
for any quary mail us on- firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Important Link: