UPSC Mains Test Series! 2020 Best Mock Test! IAS Mains Online Test: UPSC Mains –IAS Exam 2020 The UPSC Mains exam is the second stage of the Civil Services Examination. IAS aspirants who clear the Prelims i.e. those who score above the cutoff in General Studies Paper I and more than 33% marks in General Studies Paper-II (CSAT) are eligible to appear for the UPSC Mains.
One of India’s Most Comprehensive Test Series for UPSC Main 2020 GS Paper 1 to 4: Most Trusted Test Series & Mains Crash Course
- General Studies Paper I: 15 Practice Practice Test (300 Solved Questions)
- General Studies Paper II: 10 Practice Practice Test (200 Solved Questions)
- General Studies Paper III: 10 Practice Practice Test (200 Solved Questions)
- General Studies Paper IV: 10 Practice Practice Test (200 Solved Questions)
UPSC Mains Test Series ! 2020 Best Mock Test ! IAS Mains Online Test
- Help you master “The Art of Writing Answers” with constant guidance. It will help you to write good
answers with contextual, structural and language competency and take your preparedness a notch
higher. Identify your strengths and specific weakness and work upon them in a concerted manner to
develop quality content, refine answer writing skill, and efficient time management.
- Evaluate your answer sheets thoroughly with multiple levels of cross-checking by our team of
experienced evaluators and reviewers to provide with a prudent performance assessment
- A perfect synthesis of current affairs and conventional topics in the question paper as
per the latest trends
- Question papers prepared after intensive research work over standard books, authentic
websites and newspapers
- Detailed model answer so as to provide comprehensive information and analysis for
content enrichment of candidates
- Available in English Medium only.
- You will get pdf of all the tests