UPSC Prelims 2021 Full Length Test 3 Detailed Solution: Test Series plays most important role in clearing any competitive exam. Like other competitive exams UPSC also need more Hard Work and dedication and in fact 1000% more efforts are needed for clearing this exam.
How much you study doesn’t matter here, what matters is how much practice that you did before the exams and test series fulfill their need for this purpose. To say simply, TEST SERIES are the Key to Success and the more tests you practice, More chances of clearing the exam.
Prelims Test Series for UPSC CSE (IAS) 2021: PT Master Test Series: There will be 18 Full-length and 60 Mini / Subject wise tests enabling the aspirants to evaluate themselves at periodic intervals. These tests have been planned in a manner that a student will get sufficient time to cover the relevant section of the syllabus before the date of the test. Though, students can write tests as per their own convenience, we would, however, expect them to be punctual. There will a detailed discussion of around two hours after every test. These simulation tests will be strictly according to the UPSC pattern having 100 questions per test. The mixture of questions will be 60% static G.S. Section and 40% current affairs. PT Master: Prelims Test Series for UPSC Prelims 2021
- There will be 18 Full-length and 60 Mini / Subject wise tests.
- Detailed discussion after every test.
- The tests will be strictly based on the UPSC pattern.
- A mixture of questions will be 60% static G.S. Section and 40% current affairs.
- Personalised Guidance by expert team.
- First Test will be held on 17th November 2020 (You can join any time)
- Limited Period Offer on the test series.
About PT Master
- The test will be conducted online.
- Performance analysis will be provided after every test.
- PDFs of question and solutions will be given.
- Pattern of test paper will be same as UPSC pattern.
- Zero cost EMI option is available on Debit Cards