Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021 To Be Held On June 27, UPSC Confirms. The UPSC has confirmed that the Civil Services preliminary exam will be held on June 27.
Table of contents
- Click here for UPSC annual calendar 2021.
- UPSC Civil Services Exams 2021: Eligibility
- UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 Notification Link
- UPSC CSE (IAS) Prelims 2021 – Test Series – Check here
- UPSC CSE 2021 – Important Topics – Check here
- Best Productivity Tips to Clear the UPSC
- UPSC CSE Prelims 2021 – Complete Study Material
- What to read for UPSC Civil services prelims exam 2021
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has confirmed on Wednesday that the Civil Services preliminary exam will be held on June 27. Regarding the registration, the UPSC has said, “detailed Notifications for CSE-2021 and IFoSE-2021 shall be published in due course.” Civil Services exam 2021 (CSE 2021) and Indian Forest Service exam (IFoSE 2021) notifications are expected to be released today (10 feb 2021).
Civil Services Exam is held every year for selection of candidates in Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service and other civil services through a preliminary exam, a main exam and a personal interview.
As per the UPSC calendar, the preliminary part of the Civil Services Exam will be held on June 27.
Candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam will be called for main exam and then interview.
Click here for UPSC annual calendar 2021.
UPSC Civil Services Exams 2021: Eligibility
Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university can apply for the UPSC civil services exam. The age limit and details of education qualification will be mentioned in the official notification. A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years. Candidates are advised to visit the official website and read the official notification before applying.
Best Advanced Courses for Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2021 is designed with proper strategy to make you successful in this most competitive exam. No part of this course should be missed or ignored. These courses will boost your score in General Studies Paper of Prelims 2021 exam so that you easily qualify prelims exam 2021.
What to read for UPSC Civil services prelims exam 2021
1. Indian Economy
2. Environment, Climate Change, Ecology and Biodiversity
3. Indian Polity and Governance (Public Policy, Rights Issues)
4. Ancient History, Medieval History and Indian National Movement
5. Physical Geography and Indian Geography
6. World Geography
7. Basic Science and Latest Science and Technology
8. Latest General Knowledge: India and World
9. Indian Art and Culture
10. Booklet of Important Maps and Locations