MYUPSC.COM is dedicated to preparation of UPSC Civil Services and State PSC Prelims and Mains Examination 2020. we are providing here the best quality study material and Test Series for UPSC IAS Prelims and Mains Exam 2020. you can get India yearbook 2020 and State wise Current Affairs and General Knowledge Yearbook 2020. The site intends to provide free study notes, knowledge or information related to IAS/PCS exams that can help to crack these Examinations. The Study Portal has also published its Ebooks/ PDF on various aspects & dimensions of General Studies of World, India and all the Indian states. The vision of the Study Portal is to consolidate all the relevant information related to India, Indian States regarding its History, Geography, Polity, Art-Culture, Heritage, Economy, Environment & Biodiversity and Current Affairs etc. Year of Awareness on Science & Health (YASH)
The foundation and idea behind myupsc.com is to address the useful and good quality study material in English medium for aspirants who are preparation for UPSC Indian Administrative Services (UPSC) and State PSC Exams. UPSC PSC General Studies Must Read Books for Prelims and Mains Exam.
Current Affairs Yearbook 2020: Current Affairs are essential for the preparation of the UPSC CSE & PSC examination. The UPSC, State PSC prelims and mains examination demand conceptual clarity of current affairs, Clearing the UPSC CSE & State PSC examination requires a complete, holistic and comprehensive understanding of concepts in the news and current affairs which has been provided by MYUPSC.COM in very crisp and meticulous notes covering all notable and crucial State, national and international current affairs. Year of Awareness on Science & Health (YASH)
A good understanding of current affairs is central to success in the UPSC, State PSC examination for aspirants. Since it is a strenuous and gruelling task for aspirants to cover current affairs daily and revise it well, MYUPSC.COM prepares crisp and concise notes that covers the important topics relevant from UPSC CSE examination perspective by referring daily newspapers, the Press Information Bureau (PIB), reliable sources like government magazines, for example, the Yojana and the Kurukshetra, etc. It is relevant for all freshers and veterans in the examination, as it is important to cover all aspects of a current affairs topic, which is holistically and entirely covered by MYUPSC.COM daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
Year of Awareness on Science & Health (YASH)
- National Council for Science & Technology Communication (NCSTC), Department of Science & Technology (DST) has launched a programme on health and risk communication ‘Year of Awareness on Science & Health (YASH)’ with focus on Covid-19.
- The programme is a comprehensive and effective science and health communication effort for promoting grass-root level appreciation and response on health.
- It aims to reduce the fear of risks and build confidence with necessary understanding for adopting sustainable healthy lifestyles and nurturing scientific culture among masses and societies.
- The programme is aimed at minimizing risks at all levels with the help of public communication and outreach activities, promoting public understanding of common minimum science for community care and health safety measures like:
- Personal sanitation and hygiene,
- Physical distancing,
- Maintaining desired collective behavior and so on.
If you are new to UPSC field, We recommend you to know about UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains and UPSC Optionals and Test Series [Prelims/Mains] and also Magazine for better Understanding. All our Advertisements are Decent ads [we don’t compromise in the Quality] and if anyone have any problem with website or advertisements please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org